Chapter 23

*Mia's point of view*
       "Mia!Zach! wake up!", Kylie yells. "5 more hours", I mumble sleepily. "Go away", Zach hisses half awake. "We're go to walk on a five mile trail to get to a waterfall and a good view", Jonah says. "I want go!", I exclaim immediately waking up. "How do you have so much energy?", Zach asks. He hasn't even opened his eyes. "What time is it?", I ask. "6 AM", Jonah answers. "We meet here in 30 minutes", I say. "Deal", Jonah agrees. Kylie and I get in her car. "Hurry up", Kylie says. "You just want me to hurry so you can go back to Jonah", I tease. She rolls her eyes.
Mia👑: You're never getting your clothes back from me
Zach🐊: I knew I wasn't getting them back the second I gave them back to you
Mia👑: They look better on me
Zach🐊: True and hurry up so we can cuddle in the car
       I go upstairs and look for clothes. I change into an outfit. I throw my hair into a ponytail. I go downstairs and fill a backpack with snacks and water. I make Kylie coffee knowing she won't be able to function without it. "I'm ready!", I yell. Kylie comes downstairs ready too. "I need coffee before we leave", Kylie says. "Already made you coffee", I say sliding the cup over to her. "You're such a good best friend", Kylie says with a small grin. "I'm only the best there is", I joke. "True", She agrees. She sips her coffee and smiles.
       "Do you like Jonah?", I ask. I know the answer but teasing her is too much fun and I can't let the opportunity slide. Kylie blushes and looks down at her coffee, ignoring my question. "You do!", I yell excitedly. "I just met him", Kylie says. "Love at first sight", I say. "And in your case love at first text", Kylie teases. I blush and feel a smile creeping on to my lips. "I don't think he likes me", I deny. "Even blind people can tell he's already crazy for you!", Kylie exclaims throwing her hands in the air. I don't get the chance to retrot because I'm being pulled out the door. Kylie drives to the Why Don't We house.
       Before I can knock on the door it's being swung open and Zach is hugging me. "It's only been thirty minutes", I laugh. "I still missed you", He says letting me go. I walk inside and am greeted by a sleepy Corbyn. "The psychopath and Kylie are here!", Daniel yells. "Yeah Kyl- hey!", I yell offended. Daniel laughs and shrugs. "I'm going to attack you!", I yell. I march up to him. He has a terrified expression on his face. I wrap my arms around him and smile. "I thought you were going to hit me", Daniel sighs in relief. "Hugs are better than fights", I explain. "You're right", He agrees. We stay in each other's arms for about a minute until Zach is pulling me away. The rest of the boys come down and we get in there car. I sit next to Zach. "Can we cuddle?", Zach asks. "Is that even a question?", I ask. "You're right", Zach agrees. Kylie takes pictures of us from the passengers seat. "Not all of us have someone to cuddle", Jack pouts. "I'm sure Daniel won't mind", I shrug.
       Half way through the car ride Zach starts to complain that he's hungry. "Hush child", I say pulling out a pack of Oreo's from my backpack. "You're my hero", Zach says before shoving an Oreo in his mouth. I laugh and look out the window. I look at everything as we pass. I hear a click and a flashlight goes off. I turn around and see Zach with his phone out. He gives me a sheepish smile. I roll my eyes and go back to looking outside.
       We finally get to the trail. We get out and start to walk.
*Zach's point of view*
       The way Mia looks at everything is so cute. We've walked two miles and it's adorable how she stops to just look around. I look at her and see her looking at a tree. I chuckle at her and wait for her.
       "Hold her hand", Jack whispers. "I don't know", I whisper. "Just do it", He urges. I speed up a bit and grab Mia's hand. I don't turn to look at her reaction. There's an embarrassed blush spreading on my cheeks and I don't want her to see. I turn to look at Jack who gives me a thumbs up. I smile at him and turn to look at Mia.
       She has a light blush on her face. Her blue eyes are brighter than usual. They look like diamonds. I notice she isn't wearing makeup. Yet she's still stunning. Some people are beautiful because of their looks or what they say but simply because of the what they are and Mia is one of them.
       I want to tell her how I feel. I want to be able to kiss her and buy her flowers at random occasions. I want her to be my girlfriend but I love our friendship a lot. I love talking and being around Mia. She's a special person and being around her gives me a different feeling.
       "Nature is so beautiful", Mia says with a smile on her face. "And you are amazingly beautiful too", I say with a smile. "You aren't going to ask for permission to flirt?", Mia laughs. Her laugh is incredibly beautiful too. Hearing it makes me extremely happy. "I wanted to be a bad boy today", I joke. Mia laughs and shakes her head. "You're different", Mia says with the same smile on her face. "Oh?" "It's a good different", Mia clarifies. "Than you are different too", I say. "We have three miles left and I cannot stand hearing you two flirt for three miles", Kylie groans. "Flirt with Jonah maybe that'll help", Mia says with a smirk. "I'm going to kill you", Kylie sighs. "Not if a creepy clown kills us here first", Mia says.
       After three miles of complaints we reach the waterfall. "I want to jump in", Mia says. "I'll do it if you do it", I say. "Do you think it's cold?", She asks. I put hand in the water. "It's cold", I answer. "I'm going for it", She says. She starts to take off her clothes. I turn away awkwardly. "You're getting in too", Mia says. I don't dare look at her. I keep my eyes focused on her face. It's difficult when she's shorter than you though. "Okay", I sigh. I start to take off my clothes and am left with only my boxers. "You two are crazy", Jack laughs. "Want to join?", I ask. "I'll join", Kylie says. Jonah and Kylie wanted to jump in too. "Ready?", I ask. Mia nods and grabs my hand. Jack counts down for us and we jump in. I come back to the surface and see Mia laughing at a screaming Kylie. "Something touched my foot!", Kylie screeches. There was panic written on her face. "That was me", Jonah says trying to calm Kylie down. Mia splashes water and it hits me in the face. "It's on Evans."

_________________________________________
Word count: 1228
I wish I could meet the guys but they didn't come to my state. Hope you enjoyed :)

☆This chapter is gross and just ugh ugh ugh so much cringe☆