Chapter 45

^That's Christina

Zach🐊: Can I pick you up?
Mia👑: Where are we going?
Zach🐊: The mall
Mia👑: You can pick me up
Zach🐊: I love you
Mia👑: I love you too
*Mia's point of view*
       I put my phone down and hear the door bell ring. I don't think it's Zach because he just texted me. I go downstairs and open the door to reveal Zach holding red roses. "Aw you're adorable", I laugh. "Only for my queen." He winks at me. I take the flowers and find somewhere to put them. "Were you all along outside?", I ask. Zach smiles sheepishly.
       I get in the car. "Hey Mia!", Jonah greets me cheerfully. "Psychopath!", Daniel chirps. "Daniela!", I exclaim. Daniel rolls his eyes. "I just talked to you thirty minutes ago but hey", Jack laughs. I laugh and ruffle his curls. "How is the army?", I ask Corbyn. "I'm not sure", Corbyn answers truthfully. "Mia, harmonize with me", Jack demands. He starts and I join in a few seconds later. One by one the rest of the boys join.
         After lots of singing we arrive at the mall. "Where do you want to go?", Zach asks intertwining our fingers. "I don't want to buy anything. I have enough clothes." I shrug. "I don't want to buy anything either", Zach says. "They have an arcade!", I gasp. "Then I think we should have a date at the arcade while the others shop", Zach suggests. I immediately agree. Zach and I walk into the arcade.
       "I bet I'll beat you in a race!", I challenge. "You're on", Zach laughs with a smirk. We sit down on the seats and put in money. "Ready to loose?", Zach asks. "That's good Zach. Asking yourself if you're ready. It's better to face reality", I explain with a smirk. Zach rolls his eyes. The game counts down. Zach and I were close to each other the whole time. As the finish line was coming closer I got a boost and won. "I win!", I cheer excitedly.
       "You're really going to let your girl win?", A guy snickers. "Excuse me?", I ask glaring at him. "What does she have to defend you too?", The guy laughs. I get up from the seat. Zach gets up and grabs my wrist to stop me. "Let her free I bet all she can do is talk", The guys says shrugging. "Zachary if you don't let me go at this instant this ass hole won't be the only one catching these hands", I hiss. Zach let's me go. I march up to the guy.
       "Excuse me but talk like that to my boyfriend or doubt me again and I will stomp your fish smelling body into the ground. Do you understand?", I growl. "Oh really? I want to see the princess try", The guy laughs. He was a lot taller than me. That's for sure. He looks a lot stronger than me too. I punch him sending him down. "I'm sorry but I'm not princess", I sass. The guy looks up at me shocked. "Are you really going to let my girl punch you?", Zach teases. The boys gets off the ground and glares at me before walking out. "I'm allowed to say that I enjoyed watching that?", Zach asks. "Only if I looked hot doing it", I joke. "Then I'm allowed to laugh." I smile at Zach happy with myself. We play a few more games. Zach beat me in most of them.
       "The guys are getting milkshakes", Zach says. "I want a milkshake." Zach and I leave the arcade and go to the food court. We find the guys instantly. Jonah is standing on a chair. "I didn't think the giant could get taller", I comment. Zach chuckles. We walk over to the guys. Corbyn hands me a milkshake and one to Zach. "Thanks bean", I say flashing him a smile. We decide to have our milkshakes outside because it's such a nice day.
       We were walking outside when Daniel bumps into a girl spilling his milkshake all over her shoes. "Daniel!", I scold. "I'm so sorry", Daniel apoligizes. The girl looks up at Daniel. A blush starts to spread on Daniel's face. "It's fine", The girl assures with a light pink blush on her face. "I'll buy you new shoes", Daniel offers pulling out his wallet. "No, it's alright", The girl stops her. I could already tell Daniel had a crush on her. "I'm Daniel", Daniel introduces himself. "I'm Christina", The girl says flashing him a smile. Daniel was staring at her. I could tell things were getting awkward. Time for me to save the day.
        "I'm Mia", I introduce myself. "Christina." "I think we're going to be great friends." "Mia, I can almost 100% assure you that we will be great friends", Christina laughs. "Great! Want to come over?", I ask. "Mia! You can't harass the girl!", Jack scolds. I shoot him a dirty look. "I think that'll be fun", Christina agrees. I link arms with her and head towards the exit. We all sit outside at a table.
       I get to know Christina while Daniel shoots glances at her every minute. "Are you single?", I ask. "Yeah", Christina answers. "Daniel's single! You already have so much in common!", I exclaim. That's all I needed to say for them to start up a conversation.
_________________________________________
Word count: 897
If you're still not following my Instagram you're crazy.
@jackramenavery
ALWAYS PLUG
I might have to make a new one because it doesn't let me tag the boys. I'm not sure why though.

ALL ABOARD THE CHRISTINA AND DANIEL SHIP!! Christina is played by my really really amazing friend thisisnotatuna  She's my alien twin

Thanks for 100 followers!! I can't believe this hit 2k votes!! I'm so happy. I didn't believe this fanfiction would get this for honestly.

Have a great day!!

GABBIE IS OUT  *Drops piano on my foot*
(No one uses microphones anymore)