chapter seven.

k e l s e y
I always thought I was strong. I always thought I could take care of myself and not need anyone else. My dad taught me that I could mange myself. He raised me to be a strong, courageous young woman that could fight like a boy. It was a win win situation.

Benjamin Franklin Rodriguez changed all that. He showed me all the things my dad had taught me, but also showed me so much more. He showed me the caring, sweet, and dorky side of myself. It was an amazing thing to see.

"Hey princess," Benny cheered as he walked up my porch steps. I was sitting on the porch swing reading a book. I smiled at him.

"Hey Rodriguez," I said.

He came and sat down next to me. He was wearing his L.A. Dodgers hat, jeans, Converse, and t-shirt. He looked like himself which I loved so much.

"How's your mom doing?" He asked me.

I hesitated for a moment.

"She's okay." I looked at him.

"Same with my momma," he whispered. He laid his head in my lap while his arm wrapped around my thigh. I took his hat off and ran my fingers through his hair.

oh my, this boy.

"Kelsey?" My mother peaked her head out. She looked at me then at Benny. Benny quickly sat up, putting his hat back on then smoothed out his shirt.

"What do you need mom?" I asked.

"I was just wondering if your, um, friend would like to stay for dinner," she spoke, shifting uneasily.

"I'd love to. Thank you ma'm," Benny spoke up.

I could see the uneasiness slip away from her face. She smiled after a moment.

"I'm Benny and it's very nice to meet you ma'm." He stuck his hand out for my mom to shake. She shook his hand and smiled brightly at him.

"Please call me Robyn. It's very nice to meet you as well," she said. Benny smiled at her and sat back down.

"We're having chicken, peas, and baked potatoes for dinner," my mom said, before walking back inside.

I looked over at Benny. He seemed so nervous. I gripped his chin in my hand, turning him to face me. I pressed my lips onto his and set my other hand on his thigh. He kissed back as his hands gripped my thighs.

"Kelsey and Benny! Dinners ready!"

I pulled away from Benny, smiling. He looked at me with a smirk plastered on his handsome face. He leaned in, but I pressed my finger to his lips.

"Lets go eat," I said.

after dinner

I led Benny upstairs and into my room. He sat on my bed and took his bad off while I walked over to my closet. I grabbed an big t-shirt and some short shorts, feeling Benny's eyes glued to me.

"Turn around," I said. He turned around, kinda peaking out of the corner of his eye. I changed into the big t-shirt and shorts. The shirt came down to my mid thighs, but I had on shorts so it's all good.

"You can turn back around now." I came over, sitting next to him. He looked at me and then looked at my lips. I could feel myself blush at his actions.

"You're so beautiful," he whispered.

"Stop it," I murmured, pressing a kiss on his jaw. I knew that it drove him crazy when I did that.

I ran my lips along his jaw, trailing them to his neck. I planted small, sloppy kisses all over the left side of neck. I kissed a bit harder, soon leaving a few hickeys.