☀︎Seventeen☀︎

✿ ◈ ✿
16/17

Josh's fingers carded through Tyler's hair as the younger boy hummed approvingly.

"You feeling okay, baby?"

Tyler hummed before turning over in Josh's arms, crawling up closer and bringing his nose to rest against Josh's.

Warmth flooded through Tyler's body as his heart stuttered in his chest. His doe eyes were focused on Josh's hazel ones.

"M'fine, but a kiss would make it better," Tyler teased playfully as he displayed his crooked smile and pulled back when Josh reached up and chased his lips.

Josh groaned as he lazily opened his eyes and looked up to an amused Tyler, a smirk playing on his lips.

"I'm damaging my future for you, and this is how you repay me?"

Tyler giggled as his smile reached his eyes, a small hand cradling Josh's defining jaw line.

"I didn't make ya' take the whole week off with me, you're just too in love with me," Tyler said with fake exaggeration and a playful roll of his eyes.

Josh raised an eyebrow with a smile as he grabbed Tyler's waist and rolled them to where he was pining the younger boy down.

"Quit feeding your ego and kiss me you idiot," Josh laughed as he let his lips mold against Tyler's.

The warmth between them slowly turned into a  fire that flowed through their veins and embers licked against their ribcages.

They felt alive in one another's embrace.

Josh pulled back with hazy eyes and a string of spit still connecting their lips.

"Fuck, I think I'm in love with you," Josh whispered as Tyler smiled so heavenly up at him, looking nothing short of angelic.

"I'd hope so."

Josh rolled over but kept their hands laced together between them on the bed.

"You don't understand, fuck, I don't understand," Josh fumed, his anxiety making his anger bubble to the surface out of frustration

Tyler only smiled genuinely as he moved closer to Josh and kissed his cheek, enjoying the slight stubble starting to grow there.

No words were spoken, but Josh instantly calmed at the gentle touch of his lover, taking a deep breath before squeezing Tyler's hand.

"I can't explain it, all I know is that I love you, but that doesn't sound like enough. I want to hold your hand every single day, I want to hear you laugh and sing everyday when I come home from work, I want to kiss you every single night and day, I want to dance with you late at night, and I want to hold you on every single rainy day. I never want a second in my life to not have you in it. I want you forever. I know we're young, but god this has to be what real love feels like," Josh rambled as he failed to notice the tears falling from Tyler's eyes, and the quiet sniffles falling from his lips.

"I love you too, Josh. I love you so much," Tyler cried as he rolled over and buried his tear streaked face into Josh's chest.

"Don't cry, baby," Josh urged as he rubbed Tyler's back.

"Can't help it, you just make me so happy," Tyler pulled back with a smile and tears drying as he grabbed Josh's hand to play with it.

The moment was soon interrupted as the door creaked open and golden fur was jumping on the bed and knocking the two boys over.

"Bumble!"

Tyler giggled as the dog rolled over on his back and looked up at Tyler expectantly, Tyler couldn't say no to his puppy eyes; literally.

He started scratching at his belly as he looked over at Josh and giggled, "I love our little family."

Oh, and Josh wanted nothing more than to actually have a family with Tyler one day.

✿ ◈ ✿
A/n

I've been slacking, but I've been busy🤷🏽‍♀️

I love you, my lil' spookies💞

👽Stay • Alive💀

-becca🐝