☀︎One☀︎

✿ ◈ ✿

5/6

Tyler held tightly to the golden retriever stuffed animal in his small, chubby hands as he ran around his room, giggling so heavenly as he grabbed everything he needed.

"Tyler, honey, are you ready to go yet? Joshua and his mother are already waiting for us," she calls up the stairs after her son.

"I'm coming mama," Tyler yells back as he grabs his shoes and runs down the stairs, only slowing down when his mother's stern voice reminds him that there is no running on the stairs.

With shoes hanging by their laces in one hand and his favorite stuffed animal in the other, Tyler runs straight to the curly haired brunet sitting on his couch.

"Jishwa!" Tyler squealed as he dropped his shoes at his side and threw his arms around Joshua's neck as he nosed at the boy's pale expanse of skin and sighed in content.

"Honey-Bee! I missed you," Joshua squealed with matching enthusiasm as he held Tyler closer and turned his head to kiss at the boy's neck.

"You know I'm ticklish, Jish!" The pink cheeked brunet squealed in delight as he pulled back from Josh's embrace with the widest of smiles splayed across his bubblegum colored lips. Eyes the color of burnt honey gazed into his love's darker hued ones as he giggled so heavenly.

"Honey-Bee, ya' know how much I love your cute lil' laugh," Joshua's eyes were wide with adoration for his small love in front of him as their mother's watched them from afar.

"Will you help me tie my shoes, Jishwa?" Tyler asked nicely as he looked up at Joshua with the prettiest doe eyes the small boy has ever seen in his life. He could never deny his love of something, especially something as small as tying his shoes.

"Of course I will, Honey-Bee," Joshua gasped as he kneeled in front of Tyler on the couch and slipped the small shoes on the boy's feet and tied the laces in a messy knot and bunny ears.

"Jishwa will ya' teach me how ta' tie my shoes?"

Joshua's heart melted as his grey skies turned pink and purple with the soothing sound of Tyler's heavenly voice licking at his ears and settling his restless soul.

"One day, but right now our momma's are takin' us and Goldie to Chuck E. Cheese's," Joshua reassured his small love with a shy smile and matching red cheeks.

Tyler's long lashes fluttered so gracefully as his smiled widened impossibly wider with hope, "You promise, Jish?"

"I promise," Joshua reassured the smaller brunet with a kiss to his reddened cheek and linking their pinkies together.

"Come on Honey-Bee," Kelly called after her son as Laura motioned for Joshua to take her hand.

The small brunet scrunched up his nose in distaste as he shook his head disapprovingly at his mother, "No mama, only Jishwa can call me Honey-Bee!"

Laura and Kelly laughed at their two sweet, little boys as they interlocked hands.

"Okay, I promise I'll never call you that again," she chuckled at her silly son that still had his nose scrunched up in the cutest of ways.

With one hand holding tightly to his stuffie, Goldie, and the other held in Joshua's strong grip they walked to the car while whispering secrets to one another and giggling.

Gentle Love.

✿ ◈ ✿
A/n

I didn't want to start out with everything being super sad, just yet. So enjoy this peaceful moment.

I love you, my lil' spookies💞

👽Stay • Alive💀

-becca🐝