☀︎Eleven☀︎

✿ ◈ ✿
15/16

The sky was a mixture of lilac and violets as objects littering the earth become nothing more than a mere silhouette as the sun disappeared behind the skyline.

Tyler, Joshua, Laura, Kelly, and Bill sat scattered around the living room of the Dun's household.

Laughter and small talk was a buzz in their ears as it flowed from the speakers of the flatscreen tv.

Kelly sat in the recliner, Laura and Bill sat on the love seat, and Tyler and Joshua were cuddled into each other on the couch.

Tyler was trying to avoid the awkward tension filling the room as he sipped on his salted caramel tea.

Joshua mindlessly played with the younger brunet's hair as he bit at his bottom lip nervously.

His leg was rapidly bouncing up and down as he kept his head turned to the side; inhaling the honey scent of his young love.

"Boys, I think you know what we're about to say," Laura smiled slightly as Tyler sat forward with a subtle nod of his head and sat his tea cup down on the coffee table.

"Momma Dun, it's not what it looks like," the younger boy spoke up as his gentle tone faltered in the the evening air.

Tyler was too pure, he was too perfect.

"Tyler, no offense but Joshua literally broke a boy's nose-"

"He fucking deserved it," Joshua yelled as his temper flared and his eyes frantic with rage as they scanned the area.

"Joshua, you will not speak like that to your mother," Bill warned as his tone raised slightly to assert his dominance in the situation.

"You don't get to tell me what to do, dad," Joshua seethed as he stared at his father challengingly.

"Joshua, please stop."

Tyler's gentle voice was like a calming tide upon Joshua's racing heart. The small hands cupping his cheeks were warm and soft as pink lips pressed against his in a chaste kiss.

"Don't talk to your parents like that, Joshua," Tyler warned as he gently turned Joshua's face to look into his eyes.

"Sorry," Joshua mumbled as embarrassment flooded his chest and he hid his face into Tyler's neck.

"It's okay, babe, just learn to control your temper," Tyler said sweetly as he kissed Joshua's cheek.

The parents looked on in awe as Tyler calmed the frantic boy easily and turned to face them; Joshua still hiding his face in the boy's neck.

"Momma Dun, Joshua didn't hurt the boy for no apparent reason," Tyler explained as he squeezed the boy's hands in his gently.

The woman raised her eyebrows in interest as she nodded as a signal for him to continue.

"Joshua encouraged me to start expressing myself in public, so after a while of him supporting me and talking me through it, I wore a flower button up to school. It's not a huge secret that I love girly things," Tyler sighed as he dropped is head for a brief moment; his voice wavering and tears welling up in his doe eyes.

"Some kids had some snarky remarks, but I ignored them the best I could. I mean it hurt, but at the end of the day I know not everyone will love me and that's okay, but this boy decide to corner me at lunch. He started pushing me and then the next thing I know I have blood running down my nose and Joshua is throwing punches at his face as I climb to my feet."

Tyler looked up and briefly glanced over to Joshua with a grateful smile, his heart fluttering wildly within his chest.

"He was protecting me, even though I hate violence, he was just saving me. He was keeping his promise."

Joshua raised his head up before nuzzling his nose into the tan expanse of his young love's neck, pressing light kisses to the skin.

"I promised I'll always keep you safe, I'll protect you until the day I die Honey-Bee," Joshua mumbled as he enjoyed the warmth he was receiving both physical and the warming of his heart.

"I see," Momma Dun nodded as Kelly and her exchanged concerning looks, "you boy's are excused."

Joshua nodded before standing up and allowing Tyler to jump onto his back, "Tyler's staying the night Momma. I need him tonight."

Laura nodded her approval as she watched the two disappear up the stairs as Tyler's giggles rang out.

When the two reached Joshua's bedroom, Tyler jumped down and quickly pulled off his jeans and t-shirt, slipping on one of Joshua's shirts and slipping into the sheets.

"Turn the lights out and cuddle with me," Tyler pouted as he made grabby hands at his boyfriend.

Joshua chuckled before pulling off his jeans and turning the lights out; crawling between the sheets and wrapping his arms around his boyfriend's petite waist.

"I just needed to know you were okay, I need to make sure you're okay," Joshua whispered as he felt Tyler lay his head upon his chest.

"I'm okay, but I don't mind staying the night with my favorite boy," Tyler smiled against Joshua's chest as he looked up and kissed the boy's lips.

"I love you."

Joshua smiled as he wrapped his boy up in his arms and kissed his head, "get some sleep, baby boy. I love you too."

Pure.

✿ ◈ ✿
A/n

I love you, my lil' spookies💞

👽Stay • Alive💀

-becca🐝