☀︎Three☀︎

✿ ◈ ✿

7/8

It never got easier for Joshua to console his love, it still bothered him to no end. He loved Tyler with all his heart, he was his bestfriend. He didn't like seeing the precious boy curled up in his lap with tears clinging to his rosy cheeks; Joshua thought he was too good for that.

"T-They're breaking up Jishwa."

Joshua wasn't surprised at all, after all this has been an endless cycle for two years.

"Maybe that's a good thing, Honey-Bee."

Tyler just cried harder as he sought comfort in his best friends arms. Josh couldn't imagine the pain he must be going through. His parents always loved each other and never had major fights; yeah sure sometimes they'd argue over small things like when Mr. Dun forgets to take his shoes off at the door.

"I don't wanna lose my mommy and daddy, Jishwa," The younger boy cried and Joshua's world was no longer filled with colorful pigments and carefree thoughts, his world was black and white and his thoughts were nothing but a mantra of Tyler's name.

"You're not gonna lose them Honey-Bee, sometimes 2 homes are better than one. They both still love you, but they need to be apart. They won't fight anymore that way. This is a good thing for all of you," Joshua soothed as he ran his fingers through the smaller boy's fluffy brown hair.

"Joshua is this my fault?"

The older brunet's heart shattered in his chest as he rocked his friend in his lap.

"Honey-Bee,  sometimes things happen without a real reason behind it. It's just the secrets of the universe."

"Will you tell me the secrets of the universe, Jishwa?"

Tyler's honey brown eyes looked up at Joshua with hope and innocence. The tears had finally stopped rolling down his beautiful face, and Joshua couldn't be happier.

"They're not mine to tell, Honey-Bee."

Tyler just furrowed his eyebrows in a state of confusion, but nodded nonetheless.

"okay, Jish."

They didn't know it at the moment but constellations were connecting and universes were aligning; everything was going exactly as planned.

The world is known for working in mysterious ways.

✿ ◈ ✿
A/n

This fic actually doesn't spend a lot of time on their early childhood years, it'll mostly be their teenage years.

I love you, my lil' spookies💞

👽Stay • Alive💀

-Becca🐝