Chapter 39; Dia Cuatro

COUNTDOWN TO UNKNOWN- DAY 4.

Day four. Hours; Twelve. Probobly twelve. It looks like it could be 12.

I sat on the corner of the room, while drawing little circles on a piece of paper. I drew hearts and cubes, too.

Four days. My mind repeated against my will.

Calib stood on the opposite corner, staring outside the window as always. Four days and I will never see him do that, again.

The room was bright.

As it was every morning. Adding little particles of diamonds to the already perfect vampire. Four days untill I would never again see them.

The beautiful forrest, which I had already fell inlove with, calmed me down, inmensely. I can inhale peacefully, coming to terms with the drastic events that would follow after four days.

Four days untill the unknown.

Because even though I knew it was my wedding day I was still left with a significant extent of tormenting questions.

What would happen after?

Would I go back home?

Would I ever see Calib again? This one did not let me sleep sometimes.

I still cant believe that I like him. And everyday I liked him more and more. I genuianly did. I wanted to be with him.

" Incredible." I remarked and pulled my self off the floor.

"How you can stay quiet for so long, I mean."

I knew I wasent supposed to try to talk to him. But everyday that passed reminded me that these would be my last moments with him. And if I stayed quiet my subconsious would destroy the little bit of optimism in my soul that fought for its existance everyday.

It was so unfair. Especially now that I had been reading his journal. I knew he was human, and deep down inside, he had to have emotions. No matter how many lives his thirst has claimed over the centuries.

" Time is a perception." He said.

"Yeah, youve said that before."

I walked towards the bed and bent my head a little getting a good look at the very ancient adolecent before me. His youthful soft porcalin skin, persevered like marble.

And his crystal blue eyes, forever beautiful, like diamonds.

" Did you ever meet Shakespear? " I asked throwing myself on the bed.

He turned his head slightly, dazzling me with the sparkling combination of his eyes and skin. I squinted abit, readjusting my eyes to the astonishing sight.

" I believe we had formerly composed an agreement." His voice smooth, even more charming as a result of his ancient british accent. He reffered to the agreement that I would never again show interest towards him. That it would be very fatal if I did.

I grimaced----

"Its just curiosity." I shrugged in denial.

"Besides, we only have four days." I made sure to emphasize the word four. And I couldent help to slightly, but very visibly, frown.

Four days and it was already passing by us. Like tick tock, tick tock!

"Loyalty to ones word can not be measured grand nor small." He looked back towards the window.

" I never though about it like that...." I creased my forehead.

"I think your over reacting. Immortals are creatures that no one knows about! Come on, you expect me not to feel curious? You are the strangest things ever! " I waved my arms around.