Chapter 6: Reino De Juliai

CHAPTER SIX; Reino De Juliai

The long blocks were decorated with old stones. Like those in Venice and Madrid. Beautifully glittering.Clean and gray with sparkles.

Yet I could not have imagined a more terrifying sight. The sky was black, and as I stared upwards, I gasped in horror.

Seven bright moons hovered over the heavens, illuminating the Earth in their bright radiance.

"Oh, God!" I cried, terrefied. "What kind of place is this?"

Each moon shined a different color, from red to blue, white, pink and an eclipse.

In this moment two things became very clear in my mind. 1.I was going insane. 2.I was a long way from Earth.

"Welcome back, young Prince! " A brunnette guy yelled. He was as young as the person holding me, smiling wide as if though he had been the happiest person to ever live. I cried. Had the people from this...world feel no mercy to see me crying?

I looked at the boy, the BOY, because he looked like he was barely a year older than me. As he dragged me with unmeasurable ease. His facial expressions, serenely composed, impossibly relaxed;

He held on to my elbow, which had felt like it was burning.

"Humans...." He muttered out in disgust. "What a weak waste of a species.." He shook his head.

And then another clear thought came to my hysteric mind.

I was going to die.

I cried and cried and cried untill we suddenly stopped. And there my eyes widened in astonishment.

It was like a black dead end. A massive wall that spanned the whole horizons, far beyond what my eyes can reach.

The boys crystal blue eyes observed me, tracing my expressions. Then he looked away into the never ending wall and closed his eyes.

"Deschide usa!" His voice rose louder with an unending harshness that me shiver at the sound. And before my eyes, a whirlpool began to unravel. Like a vaccume. And it pulled us inside with unmeasurable strenth. Straight out of a folk tale.

I was insane. I was in another world. And I was going to die.

The three essential truths echoed on in my conscious as I embraced my doom into the unknown.

______