Chapter 28; Privacidad.

The sky was still blue after a couple of hours and thats how I knew we were in the Suburbs of England. With the whole time zones and all.

The house was Cabin-like and I stood still as he opened the door for us to enter. Calib looked amazing as usual. Everyday he seemed to look more apealing, something I tried very hard to supress.

" I suggest you try and find some comfort here. " He said plainly. The room was very simple, and ordinary in comparison to the previous mansion we had stayed in.

I looked around and sat in the bed quietly. Everything was so calm, quiet, and maybe even a little awkward?

I glanced at him back and fourth wondering why he didnt seem mad. Shouldent he be slamming into the bed? Maybe out the window....

" This was the guest room." He said. I turned around to face him. I looked around the humble room and walked towards the grand windows.

"Thats a nice view." I said while staring into sparkling green grass lands.

He sat on the rocking chair and layed his head on the frame. He looked more peacefull than anyone could. Though I knew well that wasent the case, Caleb was a tormented young boy. One who would never allow anyone in his head because he knew no one could bear to even imagine.

And still I wanted to try.

" I cant bear it anymore." I spured out. He turned his head to watch me as I suddenly broke down.

" I almost got us killed ! Why arent you saying anything ?! " I demanded. He bent his eyes down but didnt move his lips.

I walked towards him and stood inches away.

" Grab me by my hair and choke me or something ! " I waved my hands around exaggerating with my gestures.

" I wont hurt you again. " A velvet whisper. He just sat there with his eyes closed looking like the God Apollo. I creased my forhead asking my own brain what was going on.

" I tried to escape..." I thought outloud.

" I remember quite vividly." He said sarcastically and chuclkled without humor.

" So....your not mad ? " I watched terribly confused. It was like the world had swifted and I suddenly became the bad guy.

'' No." He said smoothly." last night was a terrible miscalculation from my part---" He added softly.

My mouth dropped, horrified.

"Caleb, last night was my fault ! Im the only one who should feel responsible..."

He stood from the chair rising tall infront of me. I tried to suppress a gasp as his eyes narrowed on mine.

" As a mortal, you simply planned a desperate attempt. I expect nothing more than that. '' He said glorifiying his vampire species.

" Besides, that is the last of my worries. " He added and gently pushed me aside to look out the window. "The Alliance almost got a hold of you, you are very fortunate to be alive. "

I shook remembering the mysterious red robes.

There was a long silence.

" You saved me. " I hanged my head to the side.

"I did it for my father. " He corrected.

''Yeah. " I agreed a little offended. I turned around hoping he wouldent notice any trace of a frown. " So you said things would be different? " I changed the subject.

" Oh yes. As I was saying..." He said. His eyes remained glued to the crystal glass.

" I came to a conclusion---" He turned his head and instantly apeared before me.

'' I wont try to escape again." I spurred nervously before he could talk. I didnt need him trying to punish me, if I showed my loyalty to his cause than there would be no need for that right?

He turned his head slightly towards me and smiled gently.

"Im sure you wont. " He said. Than he walked towards the bed and sat on the corner " ....because I wont leave you out of my sight."

I hanged my head to the side again. I didnt understand.

"Not for a second. " He added reading my confused expression.

I inhaled remembering how I used to spend the whole day plondering in my room. Or how he used to be next door in the library while I watched tv and sang along to my ipod. And it all poofed out of my mind, replaced by the image of Calib breathing over my shoulder 24/7.

" No more privacy? " I grimaced. He nodded a gentle no. My eyes narrowed on those beautiful eyes and for one micro second it seemed like a good idea. Than I realized, Im going to be observed by an Immortal being. Great.