Friends and Dinner

A/N: Medyo waley ito! Haha Thanks for reading!

JIA

FRREEEEDDDOOOMMMMM!!!! Haaay, no stress for a week!

Finally! I’m done with my summer class! I finished everything today, and passed the last requirement kanina before lunch, and I’m feeling good!

I am now on my way to the BEG for the evening training, and I couldn’t help but smile thinking about the previous night.

After I arrived sa dorm, I immediately washed up kasi nabasa ako sa ulan. Then I started to work on my last paper in which I surprisingly finished in a short span of time. Siguro dahil na rin sa magaan na ang loob ko while doing it, so maayos na akong naka pag-isip, and this was all because of one Bea De Leon.

I was inspired!

Inspired talaga Jia ha?

I mean, it didn’t start out great, nagdrama pa nga ako sa locker diba? But after ko siya iniwan eh I felt guilty.

Kahit na nag walk out ako, I stayed near the gym’s exit because I wanted to wait for her and apologize immediately.

I’m not usually mataray, lumalabas lang talaga ang masamang ugali ko pag super stressed, or napapagalitan, and pag inaaway ang friends ko.

Habang naghihintay ako na lumabas si Bea eh bigla namang umulan, and I needed to get to the library pa!

So I decided na ipagpa bukas nalang ang pag-sorry sa kanya, and then left.

Medyo malakas din ang ulan so nabasa na ako, and then I noticed a car stopped beside me. After the windows were rolled down, I saw that it was Bea.

“Let me give you a ride. Get in.” ang bossy naman ng pagkasabi. Tapos walang ka emo-emosyon ang mukha. Baka awayin pa ako nito sa loob ng car niya, so I declined.

Pero mapilit eh, and ang second offer sounded sincere, so what the heck!

When I got in the car, the first thing I noticed was the smell. It was a combination of vanilla and lavender, both were my favorite scent, and was so relaxing. It was subtle, hindi yung nakaka-sakit sa ulo, and so after telling her where to take me, I leaned my head sa window and looked outside to think.

I kept formulating a way to apologize to her.

I wanted to say na I didn’t mean to slam the locker door. I was ashamed, tinarayan ko na nga siya and here she is offering me a ride. I looked at her and saw that she was staring straight ahead, maangas pa din yung mukha, naka-smirk.

Haaay Bea, what’s with that expression ba?

But I have to admit, she really is beautiful. Ang flawless ng skin niya, it was perfect.

My favorite part to look at was her eyes. She might not know it, but her eyes were really expressive. I have observed her a few times and I can tell that her smile is genuine when it reaches her eyes, or when she is really happy, her eyes sparkles, or pag galit or malungkot naman, it somehow turns darker.

Hoi Jia, ano yang mga pinag-iiisip mo? Namamanyak ka na ata eh! Baka nakakalimutan mo, BABAE yan si Bea!

I was thinking about this when I realized na lumagpas na kami sa turn for the library,so I asked her, and when she answered parang nahihiya pa, at dun na ako nag duda.

“Hindi mo alam kung saan ang library noh?” natatawa na ako actually, pero pinipigilan ko lang.

When she admitted na hindi siya nag tanong sa takot na magalit ako, doon na ako napatawa ng malakas. Kaya pala hindi siya mapalagay at tingin ng tingin sa labas eh dahil hindi alam ang pupuntahan, kawawang bata, di maka tingin sa akin ng direcho.