Chapter 1

* Before you read, I gonna send the biggest thank you to my friend Nimisha GypsyHeartGypsySoul  for offering help to edit this book, I love ya sooo much babe 😘❤️🌹

One year later...

Today Zayn is taking Harry out on a date, after finishing his work at the Gallery. He is working there part time to make his own money. Harry wanted to pay for Zayn's college, but Zayn refused. He found a part time job at the gallery, after they moved to London.

Yes, they moved after Zayn got accepted into an art college in London. Zayn wouldn't go without Harry, so he had no choice but to move to London with Zayn.

Zayn always spoils his baby every time he gets his salary.

On the day he gets his salary, Zayn takes Harry out on a date. They eat at a fancy restaurant and then they go to the cinema. On the way back home, Zayn buys Harry flowers, even though Harry owns a flower shop himself. Harry opened up a flower shop after they moved to London. When they reach home, they make love in their shared room. After this, they fall asleep with Zayn spooning Harry from behind.

Yes, definitely a perfect day.

-

After work, Zayn took Harry to the cinema. He is standing in the line to buy the movie tickets, while Harry buys ice cream.

Suddenly, someone bumps into him, making him lose his balance, and fall down.

"What the hell?" Zayn grumbles.

"Sorry mate." A man with black hair and brown eyes, who appeared to be in his forties, extends a hand to Zayn.

But Zayn doesn't take the man's hand, he gets up by himself. Once he's back on his feet, he notices the man staring at his necklace, the one which had his name engraved.

"Problem?" Zayn asks, raising a brow.

"Where did you get that necklace?" The man has a strange look on his face.

"None of your damn business." Zayn says getting annoyed, this man is so freaking strange. I mean who the fuck cares about a fucking necklace some stranger is wearing? Not Zayn.

"Zayn." Zayn turns around to see Harry holding two ice creams in his hand.

Smiling, Zayn walks to Harry and snakes his arm around his waist. "Babe, I see you got yourself your favorite strawberry ice cream."

Harry grins. "This is yours." He hands the vanilla ice cream to Zayn.

"Thanks baby. And this is mine too." Zayn grabs Harry's ass, whispering in his ear.

"Zayn!" Harry says blushing, making Zayn chuckle.

Harry looks away from Zayn huffing, and starts eating his ice cream.

"Baby, you have some ice cream on your lips." His baby is so cute, Zayn looks at Harry with fondness in his eyes.

Harry sticks his tongue out, trying to lick the ice cream on his lips.

"Uh-uh, let me." Zayn comes closer and licks the ice cream off Harry's lips.

Harry face turns red like a rose.

"Zayn, we're in public." Harry whines.

Although they've been together for a year now, Harry still feels a little uncomfortable with public display of affection.

"So what? I'm your boyfriend. I can kiss you wherever and whenever I want."

"Not in public. You know how I feel about it." Harry huffs.

"But you are so cute, I can't help it." Zayn pouts.

"Don't pout!" Harry whines again.

"No, not unless you kiss me." Zayn knows that his pouting face makes Harry weak.

Harry looks around to make sure that no one is looking at them. He gives a quick peck on Zayn's lips, but before he could pull away, Zayn holds his face deepens the kiss.

Zayn finally pulls away. Looking at Harry's flushed face, he smirks and pecks Harry one last time.

"H-Have you bought the tickets?" Harry murmurs, looking at his feet.

"Oh shit! I didn't get to buy the tickets because some fucker bumped into me!" Zayn exclaimed

He looks around but the strange man is nowhere to be seen.

-

Hope you have a good day 💚💛