"Woo!" I hear all the people shout repeatedly. At this point, everyone was already in the kitchen.

"You're going to fall get down Raven!" She looks at me and gets down.

"More shots?" She asks me I shook my head "Your loss." She poured some into the shot glasses. Ethan was with Adam on the other side of the kitchen talking.

I suddenly felt a strong grip on my wrist, I quickly look in front of me and saw a random guy he pulls me closer to him his breath smelled like pure alcohol.

"Let go of me!" I yelled as I was trying to let go of his grip on my wrist.

"Are you fucking shitting me let her fucking go!" Raven yelled as she gives the bottle to a random guy. I didn't felt his grip on me anymore I saw the guy being, shoved away from me.

"Don't touch her!" Ethan said his voice was full of rage I've never heard him angry. I see Ethan about to walk up to the guy again but, I stopped him.

"Babe don't." Ethan looks at me with soft eyes then at the guy.

"This isn't over!" Ethan said furiously. The guy starts to laugh and walks away.

"Party's over." I heard Adam announced. The music was over, and everyone starts to leave.

"You okay babe." He asks me as I was gently rubbing my wrist. I nodded. He kisses my wrist than my lips.

"Let's get out of here you guys," Hannah said. Ethan went over to Adam, and I heard him say that he will be back tomorrow to help him clean up the mess.

Once we walked out, it felt chilly.... I shouldn't have left my jacket in the car. I saw Ethan look around and I know he was looking for the same guy but, he wasn't around. I look at Raven, and she seems like she is going to fall any minute. I grab Raven's arm helping her out she looks at me and smiles.

"You do know that I'm not drunk right?"

"Is that so?" Raven laughs.

"How are we going to go home Belle we all are drunk," Raven said concerned.

"I thought you said your 'Not' drunk?" I stated as she just stares at me.

"Speak for yourself," Ethan said as we got to Hannah's car I asked Hannah if she could unlock the door. I quickly grabbed my jacket and put it on.

"Oh don't even you know you did," Raven told Ethan

"Yeah, but I stopped since I knew you girls were going to be drinking." Ethan offered to drop Hannah, Liam and Kiara home but Liam said it was alright that he was going to take Hannah's car and drop her off. Kiara was okay with Ethan dropping her off.

***********

"Ethan, Ethan!" Raven yells "Stop the car!"

"What?"

"Stop the car!" We all stare at Raven and Ethan stops we saw that she quickly open the car door and starts to run out. We all got out, and I notice that Liam and Hannah stopped as well they got out of the car and walked towards us. I left running behind Raven. At this point, I could hear them speaking and Liam asking Ethan what was wrong. We stopped at a lonely, quiet road. All we could hear is Ethan loud music coming from his car and the faint sound of the river. There were woods a few inches in front of where Raven and I are standing it gives me the chills to be here.... Out of all places, why did we have to stop here?

"Omg, Raven Can you please hurry up it's freaking creepy out here."

"I know I'm tryin-." I heard the retching sound.

"Throwing up first speak later."

"Well I can't if you keep-" She does the sound again

"How much longer?"

"Belle I'm seriously going to throw up on yo-"

"Now that's disgusting Raven." She looks at me and glare as she quickly looks down again and throws up.

"Do you want more shots?"

"ha.ha.ha." She sarcastically laughs. "Do you want a clown to come and grab you?"

"Raven shut up." Suddenly it was so quiet that the only thing I could hear is the tree getting hit by the chilly wind.

"Hi, you guys." Raven and I jumped quickly looking back.

"Fuck!" We both yelled at Liam and Hannah. They both start to laugh. I felt my heart beating fast as if it's going to come out and I know Raven felt that too.

"Are you okay Raven?" Liam asks. I look back towards Ethan

"I think I am for now." Raven smiles. Hannah, Liam, and Raven were talking but, I didn't know what they were saying. I continue to look at Ethan and saw Kiara and him close to each other talking in front of his car.