Chapter 35: Houston Days 2 and 3 Part 2

Börja om från början

I finished my gin and tonic and reached for the Cosmo next to it.

''NO, it isn't. Not by myself. By you forget, the boys, all fourteen of them are distinguished members of your precious Academy. And you don't know what I've been through,'' I coughed a little at the tangy aftertaste of my Cosmo. ''So, underestimating me would be a mistake. You can take your threats and shove it up your ass. Chester's already agreed to let me work in New York. Where I belong. So much for Academy. How's that for an answer.'' I snarled standing up abruptly to leave.

'''I'm truly sorry to hear that...'' I heard him say as I straightened out my modest dress.

I walked away, frowning when I wobbled slightly in my steps. I had a higher tolerance than this, what- 

''Can't handle your drink?'' He said, coming up behind me, to whisper into my ear, caressing my chest as he wrapped an arm around me to support me. I shoved him away, stumbling. I hadn't taken much alcohol. It took me bottle to get me all wonky and stumbling. I only had my gin and tonic and the Cosm- No.

The fucking Cosmo. I spun around the best I could. ''You spiked my drink?'' I snarled

He smirked. ''Not my fault you can't handle a little Cosmo....Besides, you chose wrong, Miss Waters. You're a little slut. And i know just how to handle little sluts like you.''

My vision spun. I tried to put distance between us and get the fuck away but he kept his grip on me. ''Let me go!'' I hooked my ankle around his leg and pulled, hoping to have a grip on the behind of his knee and ma my grip make him fall. However, my aim was sloppy and my grip was weak. He laughed at my feeble attempts, and motioned to the bouncers. 

''Could we help my friend here to the Rest Room? I believe John booked room 32 for us. She's had a bit much to drink '' He faked laughed and I was picked up unceremoniously and put over a bulging shoulder. I kicked out, ''Let me go!!'' I tried to scream but I'd lost control of my vocals too, and all that came out was a tinny whisper. I felt the tears well up in my eyes as I caught Phil's eyes running up and down my body, lust in his eyes.  My phone started vibrating in my boot but I couldn't reach it. Let alone answer it.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX CAUTION SCENE ALERT XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

When I was dumped roughly onto the bed, I rolled over, trying to get away. ''There there, little slut. Behave for Master.''  Phil pulled me back by my hair and I screeched in pain, feebly.

If only the boys- The boys! The watch! Thank God I hadn't taken it out. My brain was fuzzy but I managed a rough jab into Phil's eye just long enough for me to hit the panic button on the watch. 

''Bitch!'' He yelled and slapped me hard. I cried out, dazed. Help is coming. They're coming.

Phil walked over to a cupboard on the side of the room that I hadn't noticed earlier. Not that I could blame myself, really. He took out a pair of cuffs and some ropes. My eyes widened and I forced myself up on shaky arms. A few seconds and I fell back down, my muscles relaxed and unable to help me. 

I grunted as I attempted to raise my leg. If I could just get my knife. I'd be able to stab the fucker.Preferably disabling him from ever having intercourse.

As my fingers closed around the handle of the blade, Phil turned me over and straddled me, effectively blocking movement of my legs and arms.I slowly removed the blade from its case, using my ass to jerk the case away. To Phil, it seemed like I was simply struggling to get away under him. Once I felt the blade was free of its case, I twisted my wrist and plunged the blade into his upper arm. 

Phil screamed, getting off me and yanked the blade out. I hadn't expected him to recover let alone move so quickly, so I stared in shock as I watched my own blade come swinging down to stab my upper thigh. Whatever Phil had spiked my drink with made my reaction time slow, so I couldn't dodge it, only watching as the blade sunk deeper. I started crying, from the pain and in horror as Phil handcuffed me to the bed and bound my legs.

''Please, stop.'' I begged. He yanked the knife out roughly and used it to cut open the front of my dress, sitting atop me again. 

''No!!'' I screeched writhing. I could knew my phone was still vibrating. ''Beg, for Master's mercy''

''Please stop!'' I said, still fighting with my restrains but failing as my strength waned further. ''No point in struggling, bitch... I've trained many little sluts like you... You will enjoy this...'' He said creepily, squeezing my breasts roughly enough to leave marks. It didn't help that I was still bleeding from the knife wound in my thigh. I was getting light headed and I almost wanted to just resign myself to this fate. His arm hovered over my face and I reached up and bit him hard. Slap!

''Disobedient bitch! You like biting?!'' Leaning down, he bit my neck hard enough to draw blood. When any of my boys did it, I enjoyed it because it was pleasurable pain, with someone I trusted. Now, it was torture, humiliation and pain all rolled in one.

I tried to bring my head up to headbutt him, but he tightened the hand he had on my neck and squeezed. I felt the air leaving me as I gasped for air in my weakened state. ''Should've just taken the money and left, right?'' Phil said watching as I fought for air, with pleasure on his face. He unzipped his pants with his other hand and started to rub himself on my exposed chest. Releasing my throat, he traced my exposed midriff with his filthy pecker. ''That thing is tiny,'' I rasped over my bruised vocal chords. ''Pitiful, no wonder you have to'' I coughed ''force yourself on people.'' I felt like I was hacking up a lung with the coughing I was doing. Cracking open an eye, I watched Phil's face turn red with anger as he punched me in the stomach. Beatings, I could take. Anything was better than..... I didn't want to even think about it.

''You call that a dick?'' I wheezed. ''I've seen ants larger than that.'' That earned me a hard punch to my face.  

''We'll see.'' He fumed, reaching down to pull off my underwear. ''No!'' I tugged wildly at the restrains hoping it would give way. Tears were leaking uncontrollably now, and a huge sob made it past my bruised throat, to Phil's pleasure. I was losing consciousness, finally giving up. I closed my eyes. Why did this have to happen?

The door crashed open. Phil's weight was off. I flashed open my eyes and looked about dazedly. Sean? Axel?

XxXXXxxXxxxXxxxxxXxxxxxXxXxXxXxxXxxXxXxXxxxXxxxXxxx

Thanks for reading darlings!

Vote/Comment/Share!

New chapter will be up ASAP, but do check out Their Wishes if you haven't already! :)

CS