Author's Note (so sorry guys)

No amount of excuses will forgive the fact that I haven't updated since my birthday a couple weeks ago and for sleeping in on the fact that my smol, not deserving of your love and support story has now gotten OVER 2K READS!!!!!!!!!

I AM SO HAPPY THAT I AM CRYING RIGHT NOW! I HAVE BEEN SO STRESSED BECAUSE OF MY COLLEGE CLASS THAT THIS MADE MY ENTIRE WEEK, AND IT'S ONLY MONDAY!!

YOU GUYS ARE THE FUCKING BEST AND KNOW THAT I WRITE FOR YOU GUYS BECAUSE YOU GUYS GIVE ME INSPIRATION!! DON'T BE AFRAID TO COMMENT BECAUSE I LOVE WHEN PEOPLE TAKE THE TIME TO LEAVE COMMENTS IT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME! I LOVE EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU, EVEN THE SILENT READERS AND KNOW THAT I AM HERE IF YOU NEED TO VENT, TALK, OR JUST MAKE A NEW FRIEND (my mom says i need a social life, so let's help each other out here fam).

I pinky promise swear that I will update before Sunday. I just need to finish my research paper and presentation for my college class (it's due Wednesday and I'm third to present, yikes), and I will get right on that new chapter. And I will try to update more than once a week for the next two weeks since junior year starts the last week of August and I am positive I am going to be swamped.

BUT THANK YOU GUYS FOR BEING YOU AND BEING SO LOVELY AND BEAUTIFUL AND I APPRECIATE AND LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!!!! I MEAN IT!!!!

stay you, beautiful, strong, intelligent, and amazing my lovelies
—much love, lexi