Looking Back(Part 2)

Start from the beginning

Me being an ass the whole time didn't help. Rome brought out the worst in me at times. Although I would never admit it, I couldn't help but become irritated and hot headed when someone else other than Emma would try to get close to him.

Why did he bring me here if he was going to flirt with another guy? I knew that I was being noticeably silent as I drove us home. I was pissed. Seeing them kiss last night the moment I had gotten out of the tent left me speechless.

"What the hell do you want?" I screamed at Rome as he followed me back to the car.

"Say something!" he said exasperated. "It's so damn frustrating when you don't tell me what's wrong with you!

"Do I have to tell you every damn thing? Can't you tell what I feel with my actions?"

"Who the hell would know what you feel if you don't tell me anything?" he shouted back.

I made my way to the car as he mad his way to the back seat. Did I have to explain everything? I was jealous! Couldn't he tell? How could he kiss someone else while telling me he likes me? He stirred up my feelings just to have something going on with Din! Of course I was furious.

The entire trip was silent. He and Din had gotten out of the car to head home. Forget what happened. I needed to know myself what I truly felt for him.

"Rome! Get back in the car. Ill give you a ride home!"

"I can go home by myself!" this kid was just so stubborn at times.

I sighed in frustration. "I have something to say to you! Hurry up and get in!" I said demandingly. Rome knew better than to argue with me. He knew that I would've gotten down and dragged his ass back to the car if he didn't comply. He hesitantly got back in the car.

We drove in silence for a while. What was I going to do? I parked the car at the side. I could feel how nervous Rome was beside me. I unlocked his seatbelt then stared at him. I may be unsure of what I feel but I had to remind him that for whatever was between us, a part of me felt it too. I had to remind him that he should never kiss another guy again, especially not after me.

Looking him in the eye, I leaned in and kissed him.

If I didn't feel anything for him, I would have never done that. I would have never tried to assure him that at least a part of me liked him too. That part of me didn't like seeing him around with Din. That part of me was the reason why I couldn't feel anything as strong for Rin.

A sudden ring distracted me from my thoughts. I opened my phone and saw that Emma was calling. Did she make a mistake by calling me instead of Porsche?

"Hello, Emma?"

"P'Pick, are you busy?"

"No. What is it? Do you want to talk to Porsche?"

"No. I was actually going to ask you a question." She said suddenly. "Are things over between you and P'Pick?" I could feel the hesitance in her voice as she asked the question.

To say I was shocked was an understatement. How do I respond to that? It didn't occur to me that I had taken too long to reply.

"Ay! So sorry! You don't have to reply! I just haven't met up with Rome for a while and seeing him with P' Din... you know what, forget I called. I am so sorry for bothering you P'Pick" she said, rushing about to end the call. I stopped her before she could.

"Emma! P'Din and Rome? What about them?" I asked, trying to keep my voice in control.

"Nothing! Nothing is going on"

"Emma..." I said unable to control the anger of my voice. I wasn't angry towards her but more towards the fact that I no longer knew what was happening over there.

"It's just that Rome never entertained Din at first, especially when you first left, but they're always together lately and I haven't been able to reach him so I assumed that you had officially rejected him."

"Why do you say that?"

"Well, I know that you rejected his calls and even ended the call he made to P'Porsche."

A/N: Again, not how it happened in the series but I changed this part to make the story coherent.

Porsche entered the lab approaching me.

"Hey Pick", he said, handing me over his phone. I could see Rome's name on the call. I shook my head not minding it. Porsche, being the ass that he is, shoved his phone to me. "Just talk."

"Rome."

"P'Pick!"

"I'm busy. I'll call you if I have time." I said, not allowing him to reply. He tried to call again but I had ended it once more. I needed to clear my head. Talking to him would confuse me even more.

"Emma, I have to go." I said ending the call. P'Din and Rome, I thought angrily. I was only gone for a month, although I had avoided any contact, how could they possibly get close in that short amount of time?

"Porsche!" I shouted at him as I made it to the hallway. He looked at me with questioning eyes. "We're going back to Bangkok tomorrow!"

"Huh?" he looked at me in shock. "Hey Pick!" Porsche came running after me. I couldn't think straight. The impulsiveness always came back the moment Rome was mentioned.

"Do you like him?" I asked obviously irritated.

"Um, I like you." he said seriously. I scoffed, wanting to vomit with his sweet words yet a part of me had been relieved that he thought about me first before Din.

"Always together.", Emma's voice was haunting my mind. I had only been gone a month and he was acting like I had left for good? Rome was going to get it the moment I got home.

--

Hey everyone! I hope you like this chapter! I decided to rush through the memories part to actually get the story moving. Again, I would like to remind everyone that the memories may be different from the actual series to allow the story to fall into place.

Thank you once again for the votes and comments. It means a lot as this is the first fanfiction that I actually enjoy writing. Please continue to comment as this really motivates me to continue writing and keep the story going. The comments have really inspired me that why I decided to finish this today instead of putting it out next Tuesday. Please expect the next update to be either on Tuesday or Wednesday next week. LOVE YOU ALL!