Chapter 2.5

I saw the interior of the barn; it was shabby and dark. They threw me into a chair hitting my head on the top of it.

"How's life My beautiful Bella." I looked up and saw a bald man wearing many flat gold rings. His suit seemed oversized and he had shoulder pads.

"Hello, sir," I replied. try not to stutter Bella.

"I see that you have the passwords I have been looking for."

"No. Only my father does," I replied. my legs were shaking.

"That's false Miss Wilder." He tore the blazer off of my small shoulders and brought out his knife. A maybe 7-inch knife. I could feel my foot tapping from nervousness.

"That looks like a toy." I mocked and crossed my legs. He started to run the dull end on my left cheek, the cold metal sending a shiver up my spine.

"See Miss Wilder we knew your mother."

"Yeah, dad said she got around," I said and looked him up and down.

"You playing with me Missy?" I shook my head.

"Strap her down." He ordered. He started to shoot out questions quickly and before I could come up with an answer he'd cut my skin. First my ankle had some blood coming out but stopped. Then small spots of blood gushed out of my small wounds.

Then his cold hand traveled up the waistband of my skirt making me squirm no one has ever touched me like that. Hell, my first kiss was by a sleeping guy who mistakenly thought of me as a dog. He took his arm out of my skirt and unbuttoned my blouse to see my lacey black bra. He dragged his knife over my collar bone that hurt the most.

"You're absolutely beautiful." He kissed my cheek and his mouth traveled to my ear. "Absolutely beautiful," his lips attached to my neck. Where the hell is Sam when I actually want to see him. Then we heard something hit the barn door. Then hit me in the face.

"Open the damn door!" I heard the pissed-off voice of my rescuer.

"Shit." He muttered.

"Passwords!" He held the knife to my neck.

"Go. To. Hell." I spat blood at him. He punched my nose before fleeing.

"SAMM," I said through the pain. Once he was in he cut my ropes and scoffed.

"You could be smart enough to get out?"

"I'm 17!"

"So!" He shouted back. He looked me over.

"Does it hurt?" He asked frantically and tipped my head back. He quickly unbuttons his shirt and puts it on me. He swiftly picked me up bridal style and carried me to the car.

"Some of those cuts are deep." I started to get a little woozy.

"Just take me home."

"Whatever you say,"

"Fine." He opened the back door to the van's back seat.

"Kyle, examine her." I was thrown to Kyle and the next was a blur. Kyle testing me Sam yelling.. I woke up the next morning in a new t-shirt and pants. I sat up and everyone was laying on my floor. Sam was at my desk typing away on his pc.

"Hey," I called and he turned around. He lifted up my chin. His face was drawing closer.

"Your stitches look ok." Is all he said and Went back to his computer.

"Good Morning Bella." Mr. Fuse said and rubbed his eyes.

"Good morning Mr. Fuse." Kyle shot his head up.