Chapter 3

I looked Sam up and down.

"Let them find me," I breathed and he gave me an "are you kidding me'' look. Kyle too.

"You know that if they catch you and you won't give them the passwords they will kill you," His tone was softer this time like her was talking to a little kid.

"You don't need to repeat yourself, I know what I'm risking," I snapped.

"You're an idiot, you're not only risking your life but ours too by your decisions," He said and looked over at his older brother.

"Sam this isn't going to change what I think," suddenly Kyle got in front of him.

"Maybe you should leave here for a little while," Kyle suggested.

"Possibly with better roommates," I commented.

"Glad I won't be there," Sam mumbled back.

"You don't have a choice," Kyle came in with a laptop.

"I can't get a hold of Fuse but I think he will be okay with the Christmas trip to France you were talking about Sam," Sam looked away red.

"My AP French trip?" Kyle nodded.

"It's in the belly of the beast but it's easy to hide there, and we can try to spot your dad," he shifted his gaze from me to Sam. "To observe, don't engage," he nodded, rolling his eyes.

"Sam and you will go there with your class," I nodded. Of course, Sam is the twin that keeps on giving. I don't know what I was thinking of answering that call. I can't believe I was stupid enough to answer an unknown call.

After several days of bed rest for my leg, I was finally able to go to school. The only person to notice me being gone was Kotti and Iz. The moment I walked through the door they ambushed me with questions.

"Have you seen the hot boy yet?" Kotti asked and the first boy I thought of was Sam. His blue-grey eye piped into my head along with his shy smile. Then his attitude.

"Hello, Earth to Bella!" Iz Waved her hand in front of my face.

"Sorry, no I haven't seen any hot boy," I replied, and in came Sam. It was like a scene from a movie we saw in slow him getting out of Kyle's car and flipping his hair out of his eyes. We couldn't stop staring. Well, he can work a school uniform.

"Look Kotti, he's looking at us!!" Iz slapped our arms freaking out. He turned and smiled at us before walking into our first class. Why is he putting such a show.

"Harper, Iz, I think I am going to die from how hot he is!"

"Wasn't he here the last day I was?" I asked and they shushed me.

"Look at that ass," Kotti pulled my face down to look at his butt before sitting down.

"K, do you have a thing for asses?" I asked laughed.

"B, do you have a thing for no one?" she went to her seat. As soon as her butt hit the plastic of the chair she shot back up.

"Are you not crushing on any boys because you're a lesbian!!" I tried my best not to laugh at her.

"No Kotti I am not," I said shaking my head.

"Okay sorry, B," she sat down and looked at Sam who was talking to the teacher. It looked like she was flirting. He didn't really seem interested.

"Hey Sam," a girl came by swaying her hips side to side trying to get his attention. He just looked at the board and did the bell ringer problem. Once the bell rang everyone was in their seat and murmuring about something.