1//New

Ryan Destiny, 22 year old, hot, fresh and young on the hit sitcon Star and living life to the motherfucking fullest.

"Ryan when will Star return."

"Ryan is that your natural hair?!"

"Can we expect something new coming from you soon?"

"Are you dating Quincy?"

Questions after questions from everyone on Instagram, Social media period is what hurts the most because you will receive hate mail regardless of who you are.

But for Ryan Destiny that's a whole different topic for another day.

"That's a wrap for the day you guys good job." yelled the producer of Star.

Ryan and her fella cast mates of star took their break in seperate trailers, "Lakir I've told you work comes first before relationships so please stop calling me, okay?"

"You wasn't feeling that way last night when you gave me you know what in the back of Sane's car." That's Lakir for you.

Lakir Johnson, 27 years old, a player with good credit he reps crips and has been to jail since he was 12 but is a hard ass nigga.

"Keep ya voice down my nigga you are on speaker." Ryan yells, looking everywhere to see if someone was around.

"After ya lil job swing by my crib, ight?"

Ryan shakes her head, "Whatever." She hangs up.

Ryan knows her break will be over in ten minutes and music is the only thing that relaxes her, "Wild, wild, wild, wild, wild, wild, thoughts." She sings, gracefully.

Knock, Knock

Quincy Jones, 26, Son of Sean Combs also known as P. Diddy or Puff Daddy, Actor and he makes music.

Quincy gets behind Ryan covering her eyes as she flinches in response, "Who ever this is I'm warning you now before it happens I got razer blades in hair." Quincy backs off giggling.

"Quincy? Get the fuck out nigga don't you scare me like that ever again."

"You love me though, don't you?" Ryan blushes, "Sadly I don't."

Quincy and Ryan are closer on set than ever but both agreed to keep it professional besides Q is a man hoe.

"Like my nigga Trey say that shy girl shit is kinda overrated."

Ryan turns around sitting next to Q, "Shy? Nigga I ain't shy."

"Not you but my girlfriend she won't even let me grab the booty no more." Both laughing in usion. "Starisha is not a dumb ass bitch she knows when ya lying and knows that you fucking her sister Tarish."

Quincy laughs his face turning red, "Tarish a whole thot my nigga but I didn't think you cared you so much."

"I don't." Ryan replies.

"Ight fam did you hear about that secret party Empire is having?" Ryan nods, looking at him.

"What the fuck? Bro they didn't even invite us but they invited Queen Latifah and she works with us."

Quincy laughs agreeing with Ryan but he has a few tricks up his sleeve.

"Let's sneak in the mother fucker and show them who's boss nigga." said a dependent Quincy willing to do anything to make Ry happy.

Ry thinks about it for a minute with a devilish smile, "Im in." Quincy cheers hugging her, "We fenna get lit as fuck but I'mma head to my trailer a nigga getting sleepy." Quincy gets off of her stretching his arms but Ryan pushes him back down, "But first let us take a selfie!" She cheers.