Chapter 22 ~ You're All Acting Weird

Yoongi had dropped Y/N home after they had spent the night in Namjoon's car. They had cuddled and stared at the sky, he just smiled at the thought as he walked up the stairs toward the dorms. He didn't even care about the questions he would get.

She was perfect, he had the perfect girl.

He pushed open the door, waiting on the questions to come, everyone asking 'where the hell have you been?' There was nothing.

He just looked at the two boys who were sitting on the couch, small smiles on either of their faces, they didn't seem to be conversing. Now that he thought about it, he was surprised they were the only ones awake.

"Hey Namjoon, hey Kookie," Yoongi said still smiling sheepishly, shutting the door behind him as the other boys greeted him, before their smiles returned, and Jungkook picked up his phone, his eyes shining with happiness.

Yoongi joined them, his own smile widening as he drifted back to thoughts about Y/N, about how her warm body felt like pressed against his through the wet material of their clothes.

Stop being creepy, he told himself, but he couldn't really help it.

"I was out all night," Yoongi said to them both, he had wanted a slightly better reaction than the silence he had got as he looked at the two boys expectantly.

"Me too," they said in unison before all three boys looked up and made eye contact, before their eyes shifted away in the uncomfortable silence.

"So..." Namjoon said, he glanced at them both.

"What were you both doing all night?" Namjoon asked as Jungkook bit down on his lip as if to stop himself making a joke, before exhaling slowly.

"I was just doing things," he then said as Yoongi raised an eyebrow, although he hated to admit that he couldn't remember where the boy had said he was going last night and by the sounds of it neither did Namjoon.

"Cara and I watched a movie," Namjoon said slowly as Yoongi eyed the other boy, waiting on other information from him, but he seemed to it want to share any extra information. He knew that there must have been something else going on, not just a movie.

"What movie?" Yoongi asked, wanting to see if he had any chance to tease the other boy about his girl, even though he knew he was in no place to do so.

"Spider-Man," Namjoon said, Yoongi and Jungkook both were urging him to continue with their eye contact.

"Did you kiss? Did anything happen?" Jungkook then asked as Yoongi leaned on his hand looking at Namjoon. They had never conversed this much about girls, most of them had normally kept girls secrets for a large amount of time but this time it felt like they were spilling juicy gossip which they never did.

"We...uh..." Namjoon seemed to be slightly embarrassed as Jungkook raised his eyebrows once again, looking at the boy in surprise. They had only known each other for a few days but they had...?

"...read fanfiction," Namjoon's next statement made Yoongi's thoughts rush down the drain as he waited on Namjoon to say that he was joking, but that announcement never came, the same thoughts seemed to be rushing through the maknae's head.

"I went to see Katrina," Jungkook then said as Yoongi and Namjoon's eyebrows both jumped in shock before looking at the other boy waiting on him to delve into further detail.

"We shouldn't be speaking to her," Yoongi said in a slightly scolding manner but Jungkook looked to happy to be bothered by this.

"How is she?" Namjoon then asked as Jungkook glanced at the two who were slightly curious as to how their friend was doing.