"That explains why you weren't in the cave. Well, that's great mom! I'm glad you feel better. I had a feeling something was bugging you."

Mother looks around. "Yeah. Where's your brother Hashaan? I actually want to speak to the both of you in private about something. Now would be a good time."

I shrug. "I don't know. I think he's out with Auni. You know they're with each other 24/7 a day."

"Hehe I know. You're brother is just happy that he's found someone."

"I'm going to feel bad when we leave. They won't be able to see each other again. It's going to break Auni's heart. He's going to have to tell her eventually."

Mother has a sad look on her face and place her paw on my right shoulder. "Yeah, that's going to be hard for the both of them. But life goes on. Auni is a very pretty lioness. She'll find someone else and your brother is nice looking just like your father. They'll both meet new lions! It'll just take some time that's all."

I nod agreeing. Mother walks off.

"Come on, let's go find him."

"Okay."

I jump down from the rock and follow behind her to the front of Pride Rock. There we found Auni. Surprisingly, my brother is not with her for the first time ever.

"Good morning, Auni!" My mother greeted. "Have you seen my son today?"

Auni shakes her head. "Nope sorry Vitani. I had to go hunt this morning with the hunting party. Why? Is he alright??"

"I'm assuming he's okay. I just thought he would be with you since he enjoys your company so much. Aiysha and I will find him. Thank you sweetie!"

"Oh okay, and your welcome!"

Mother starts walking straight towards the plains. I walk at her left side.

"Well, we know he can't be far." I say. "Maybe he's at the watering hole for a morning drink?"

Mother nodded. "Yeah, he could be. Let's go check!"

We jog our way down to the waterhole. Sure enough I was right. Hashaan is drinking from the water.

"Hashaan!" My mother calls.

Hashaan stopped drinking from the water and twitched his ears. He turns around seeing us jog forward.

"Oh, hello mother and sis. What are you two doing out?" He asks, a bit surprised.

We sit down joining him. I take a drink from the cool, refreshing water as him and mother talked.

"We came looking for you. I thought you'd be with your friend Auni since you like her so much." Said mother.

"Mom!" Hashaan yelled, embarrassed. His checks turn a deep red. Mom laughs finding it cute.

I roll my blue eyes at them while still drinking from the water.

"Any who, that's not why I came looking for you Hashaan. I wanted to have you and your sister together. I want to share something with you both."