Chapter 7

Hello guys. I'm so sorry because I haven't updated for months. But here is the new chapter..

I hope you'll enjoy it.xx

Chapter 7:

Beep, beep, beep.

I woke up at the annoying sound that tickled my ear, and reached my hand to stop the alarm clock. Hadn’t I turned it off yesterday?

I got up; it was still six in the morning. I only put my alarm in school days, and today is Sunday. Maybe I forgot to turn it off. I rubbed my eyes and stretched my arms, went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth.

I got out of the bathroom, and my mouth got wide open when I looked at the window.

It’s snowing!

I clapped my hands, rejoiced, and quickly walked through the window. I love snow; it’s like my number one reason why I love winter, and rain comes afterwards. I immediately wore my dolman sleeve red top and skinny jeans, took my white long boots and picked my skating pairs. I picked my white gloves and white scarf that were suspended on the door, and got out of the house discreetly, not wanting to wake anyone up.

I hurriedly entered my car, feeling the cold air shivering my whole body. Turning the car and the radio on, I conducted my car, and after almost half an hour parked it on the snow. I opened the door, and looked around and found a long frosted river, an excellent spot to skate on. I closed the door and locked my car, running excitedly towards the ice. Removing my boots and wearing my skating pairs, I walked on the iced water and step by step managed to control my balance. I glided around the snow, rotating, jumping and goofing around with myself. I was good at skating, it took time but it became like a funny game to play alone whenever I’m bored.

“Whoaah” I shouted when I suddenly lost balance, and fell backwards on my butt. I gasped when the cold solid hit my body, and started laughing at my stupidity.

I felt myself being picked up by someone. Strange, I thought I was alone here. The person didn’t let me go when I got on my feet, instead, he placed his left hand in mine left one, standing slightly behind me on my left. He then guided my right hand with his, putting them on the right side of my waist, bending my arm in a triangle. We skated gracefully on the ice, turning around and changing directions every now and then. The stranger was in control of every move. We rotate around a common axis, but then he let go of my right waist, and turned me to face him, still holding our left hands. I was laughing joyfully, enjoying the dance. He took me closer to him, and lifted me up, rotating himself while I supported my hands in his shoulders. I knew who it was, I saw the playful and fun-loving person in his eyes, instead of the dark and mysterious one.

Blake deposed me carefully down, both of smiling foolishly at one another. Blake held my back and got me closer to him, hugging me tightly as if we’ve been thousands of years apart. He penetrated his hands in my long brown hair, playing with every curly strand he touched. He was almost crushing me, but I didn’t care, I closed my eyes savoring the moment that maybe, will never happen again. I like it. I like how our bodies were touching, how I can hear his heart beating against my chest, how his pure cologne filled my nose; I don’t want him to let go, even thought we don’t know each other too well, but him being with me like this, was a moment that I’ll want it to last forever.

Blake angled his face, so that his lips brushed my ear. I felt his breath tickling it, and I shivered at the sensation.   

“I need to show you something.” I nodded, opening my eyes again. He pulled away from me, and I shivered at the cold air that hit my body. He held my hand and skated in the long frosted river. I was behind him, my heart still beating fast, where are we going?