chap 8

Lisa: unnie...you wouldn't believe the news

Sorn: oh girl, I do

Lisa: EhhHhHhh??¿?

Sorn: Bam beat you to it

Lisa: that sneaky little bastvdjzjkskkk

Sorn: woah! Do you text your mom with those dirty thumbs of yours 👏😐

Lisa: lmao no unnie! 😂

Lisa: my phone fellllll I was playing with dalgomieee

Sorn: you know...

Sorn: you're getting better at making excuses 😂👌

Lisa: 😂😂😂

"Where's the second placer?" someone shouted across the room. Lisa turned around and knew exactly who it was.

"Can you quiet down! You're so embarrassing!" She looked around and checked the set. "And if you're looking for the second placer, you'll need a mirror to see him," Lisa smirked. She did not spend a month and a half practicing just to be called a runner up.

"Chill Lice, nobody's here yet. It's still about two hours before the others will come. And I thought I was early. How long have you been here?" Bambam asked while he was checking out the place, looking through boxes and whatnot.

"I guess I was excited..." she said sheepishly. "Well, uhmm what about you?" she tried to change the topic and looked at him pointedly.

"Aw our Lalisa is so cute when she gets all shy!" He patted her head. "You know if only you tried acting more like that, and less like yourself" he whispered the latter part. "-you might have had a boyfriend by now." He continued to tease her by pinching her cheeks.

She smacked his hand away. "And how do you know that I've never had a boyfriend?" She narrowed her eyes at him. "And I am cute!" she whined. Ok...that was embarrassing. "I mean, when I want to, I can be...cute."

He laughed, but more so on the fact that she was trying to not look at him than of what she said. "Alright, alright. You're cute." He pulled her chin to make her face him.

She looked up from the floor and was answered by silence and the small distance between their faces. She looked into his eyes and all she could say was, "your breath stinks."

He stared at her for a second then laughed and breathed unto her face.

They played and talked for awhile until the other casts came one by one. Yooa of Oh My Girl came in. She was a guest dancer from the previous season and a very good one at that. Sinb of Gfriend, BAP's Jongup, U-Kiss' Kiseop, and J-hope of BTS followed one by one. Damn, they're all such big time dancers, she thought getting nervous now. Then another familiar face arrived. "Unnie!" Lisa greeted, surprised.

"Lisa! Can you believe this? We're in a dance show! It's like a dream come true." Seulgi of Red Velvet said as she hugged her. "Oh hey Yooa's here, too." She smiled at Yooa who was with us during the collab stage last 2016. Oh yeah, I forgot about that. All I can think about was her incredible perf from the last season of HTS. Ugh all of them are so good! I have no chance.

"Hey, you good?" Bambam nudged her. "You look like you took a whiff of some hundred year old cheese," he laughed at her contorted face.

"Nah dude that was all you." She straightened her facial expression as he rolled his eyes and scoffed.

"Relax okay?" He reassured her, his hand on her shoulder. "You'll do great." She smiled at that. It's not everyday that Bambam acted so sweetly towards her. "But I'll be better," he smirked as he walked away to greet J-hope. Yup there it was that little shi-