special chap 1

30th September 2019

"Lice!" His voice rang in my ears. 

"What? Can you scream at me any louder?" I retorted, not making any effort to hide my irritation.

"Ugh! Lice where the hell are you?"

I transferred the phone from one ear to another, trying to maneuver my hands to be able to carry all my bags. "Well if you should know I am currently covered in layers despite the heat while sprouting three or four arms to get to my hotel because of a certain someone." I spat at my phone as discreetly as I can.

"What? You should have told me! I could've picked you up!"

"And give us more attention than necessary? No, thank you!" I hailed a cab and lifted my suitcase into the trunk before the driver could even get down. I was in a bad mood. I lied to the staff and told them I had a family emergency so I had to go ahead of them via email. Needless to say, I got an ear load from YG and my managers- and my parents for using them as an excuse to go and travel by myself. 

I heard him sigh from the other line. "Okay... I'm sorry," he paused. "Maybe I shouldn't have suggested for us to meet by ourselves."

I pressed my lips together, feeling guilty. We haven't seen each other in months because of our very busy schedule. Sure we've texted and called, but we're almost always too tired to keep our conversations longer than fifteen minutes before one of us ends up falling asleep. And, then, we were both asked to participate in an AIS event. Bambam didn't wait for a beat and suggested that we finally have a date while we were in the same place together. 

It wasn't a sound plan. If we had a huge possibility of being caught by the camera in Korea, it will surely happen in Thailand. And so, here I was. In Thailand two days ahead. Melting in my layers of disguise in a cab whose air conditioner is fairly lacking in maintenance. But I could not hold that against Bam. He may have suggested it, but I planned the entire thing. It was obvious that I wanted to meet him as much as he wanted to meet me.

"No." I sighed. "No, it's not that. I'm just tired."

"Should we postpone?" There were uncertainty and concern in his voice.  "Go to your parents' first and rest, maybe?"

"Oh, hell no! I did not just go all James Bond just to have a raincheck." My voice went quieter as I finished my sentence when I noticed the driver look at me through the rearview mirror.

I rolled my eyes when he merely laughed. "Okay, love. I missed you, too."

I didn't answer, not trusting myself to do so. I wasn't sure if I wanted to giggle or sob. I know I was being melodramatic but I really did miss him being beside me. "I'll see you later, Bam," I whispered.

"See you, love."

When I got out of the taxi, I took my luggage from the confused driver. "I'm visiting my grandma and my cousins," I explained. We stopped at a provincial area filled with trees and some fields a few minutes away. He just nodded and drove away.

I walked for a while before I saw a beautiful and slightly modern-looking rest house hidden behind the trees. When Bambam said that he booked a house through a friend, I thought he meant a regular two-story house in the country, not one that's four times the amount of square meters I was expecting with a wide patio and an infinity pool to boot. The only thing I got right was that it also had two stories, although with its high walls and a rooftop, it could have been equivalent to four stories had I not known better.  

I shook my head, wondering how much Bambam spent on this short 'vacation' of ours.  He refused any money from me because he said I already insisted on dealing with my part going here alone, might as well let him spend for everything else. 

I buzzed the intercom and a few seconds later it blinked. "He-" I didn't get to finish before the light turned off. I furrowed my brows in confusion until I started hearing a crash from the opposite side of the gate after a few minutes, followed by a string of curses that grew steadily in volume. 

The door within the gate swung open and I was suddenly attacked by a bear hug that almost made me stumble backwards if not for the heavy luggage behind me. "Lisa! Babe!" He loosened his embrace only to look at me closely. "I was wondering if you were going to come at all."

"You do know this house is a quite far from Suvarnabhumi, right?" It took nearly two hours from the airport to the destination Bam sent me. "And I did walk with a bunch of my things all alone to avoid any leaked info. Give me some credit, would you?" 

He gasped and quickly let go of me. "I told you to call me when you get here so that I'll pick you up!" He grabbed my things and carried them all by himself and lead me inside.

"I didn't want anyone to see us together. And by the time I got into the more forest-y area, i had my hands full so I couldn't grab my phone," I explained- although, sounding a little but whiny.

"Aw I'm sorry babe. Is your body sore?" He dropped my things down once we got into the receiving area. He turned towards me and grabbed my arms and made gentle, massaging motions. 

"A little." I pouted, which I know is incredibly cringy, and I would have been really embarrassed if we had anyone watching us. But for the past year that we've been together he seemed to have brought out that nauseating side of me.

"Aw come here." He pulled me closer and I let him take hold of me. His lips touched mine and I let myself melt into his arms. It was gentle and sweet, and it brought back everything that I missed from him. "I missed you," he whispered.

"I missed you, too." I said before he came closer and deepened the kiss. I felt him bite my lower lip and urge my lips to sperate and give him entry. I gasped and pushed farther until I felt delirious and could no longer feel any strength from my legs.  I wrapped my arms around his neck while one of his hands held the back of my head, pulling me closer, his other one on my lower back, keeping me afloat.

It's been such a long time since I last kissed  Bam, and I couldn't even remember when we had ever kissed like this- as if we desperately needed each other's breath to put air into our lungs; as if the space between us was a huge wall that we had to claw our way to get even closer than what I thought was possible. 

He let go, but only for a little bit. His nose still touched mine when he leaned unto my forehead. "Do you want a tour of the house?" he asked, his voice rough and raw.

"What?" I asked back, still out of breath.

"There's a room I want to show you." His grip on my waist tightened, then I saw the shift in his eyes. "No. I think I need to show it to you."

He pulled me away and I couldn't help but bite my lips as I feel my entire body start to feel warmer. I let him drag me away and I almost laughed at the sheer determination in his steps, but tightened my hold on his hand, nonetheless. 

A/N: Will try to update part 2 tom~

And no part 2 won't be like that. I'm trying my best to keep it from being 'mature' so yeah... lol

⁽ᴵ'ᵐ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵃ ᵇᶦᵍ ᶠᵃⁿ ᵒᶠ ʷʳᶦᵗᶦⁿᵍ ᵒᵛᵉʳˡʸ ˢᵉⁿˢᵘᵃˡ ˢᶜᵉⁿᵉˢ ʷʰᵉⁿ ᶦᵗˢ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ʳᵉᵃˡ ᵖᵉᵒᵖˡᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁿᵒᵗ ᶠᶦᶜᵗᶦᵒⁿᵃˡ ᶜʰᵃʳᵃᶜᵗᵉʳˢ, ˢᵒʳʳʸ⁾

Btw thanks to ineedsocial_energy and xbacklady for the flood of votes. Definitely pushed me to update sooner than i thought i would lol ✌🏼💕💕💕