chap 3

Sorn: You finally said Bambam's name in an interview 😆

Lisa: what's so special about that, unnie?

Lisa: what's so special about Bambam? 😂

Sorn: You're right HAHAHAHA

Sorn: can you believe that he flooded me when he heard about the interview??? 😂

Lisa: he's crazy, I tell you

Sorn: I swear he has a crush on you😏😂

Lisa: YAH UNNIE 😷

Lisa: stop saying that, unnie. If my members saw this, they're gonna give me hell for it. They've already been teasing me after I said his name live.

Sorn: yeah yeah

Sorn: it doesn't matter if he likes you, anyway. You like someone else 😢

Lisa: tsk tsk this unnie, really

---------------------------------------

December 2016

Lisa: SORN UNNIE!!! I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOUUU

Sorn: WHAT?!??!?

Lisa: there's another thai in the collab stage I'm doing!!! 🙊

Sorn: 😑

Sorn: I should've known it wasn't life threatening...

Lisa: but isn't it amazing????

Sorn: it's Ten, isn't it?

Lisa: WHUT HOW'D YOU KNOW???

Sorn: lmao who else would it be 😆

Lisa: he's so cool, unnie

Lisa: like really 🙌

Sorn: uhuh 😏

"Ok! So after the guys and girls do their separate parts, you're going to need to partner up!" Mr. Kim said excitedly.

Well I guess that's fine, Lisa reassured herself. At least I'll get to know Bambam's friends more...

"Why don't we have the two Thais together. You'll be more comfortable with that, right?"

Wait what? Was Lisa's frantic thought. They met each other's eyes, both pairs a little more surprised than they thought they would be.

After they were paired up, the choreographer went out to call an assistant so he can properly show the dance. There was a little tension in the room. It felt like everyone was stepping on eggshells around each other, but nothing compared to what Lisa felt was happening between her and her partner. What do I do? What do I do?! She felt her ears reddening. Why is he not speaking? He talked to me just fine yesterday, can't he do the same now? Ugh! Lisa cannot deal with strangers.

"So uhm-"

"Ah Lis-"

Both stopped at their tracks and laughed. "I'll start first," Ten said. "Since you probably don't know me all that well."

"Ah- what? No. No, that's not it," she tried to say, but then she realized she wasn't all that prepared either. "But sure. Go on."

He began to introduce himself. Barely a minute passed, but he was already done. Was I too focused on what he said? Wait that's not it. I don't even know what he said. Ugh! Why does he look so cool when he's talking.

"Ah Lisa-ssi? Are you okay?"

Oh God. He probably thinks I'm weird now. "Ah yeah,yeah. I'm good," she said as she tried to recover. But he appears to be waiting for something. He might have raised his eyebrows for the nth time until she got it. "Oh yeah. As you already know, I'm Lisa." She began to introduce herself.

She was having quite a hard time talking while he was there right in front of her, smiling. She can barely understand whatever it is she said. She truly hoped he did.

"So how is it being the only Thai in SM?" Lisa, stupidly, asked. Couldn't you have thought of a better question?

"Uhm... I don't know? I mean how is it like being the only Thai and foreigner in YG?" He questioned.

"Ahh yeah stupid question," she said, trying to laugh it off.

Ten, sensing the frustration in Lisa's mind, couldn't help but laugh. "It's okay, I guess. With SM having a few more foreigners or english speakers, it was quite easy to adapt. I mean not necessarily without hardship, but at least it took off the pressure from me since I was learning a whole new language and culture along with other trainees."

"That's exactly what I felt when I met trainees like Rosé. Sometimes I feel that I'm more Korean than she is." She commented, making him chuckle.

"Speaking of being Korean, I haven't realized until now that we haven't, even once, talked in Thai."

"You're right! I don't know if I should feel proud or ashamed," she said with her eyes wide open as he laughed at her comment.

"When you talk with the other Thai idols, do you do the same? I mean talk in korean?" He asked.

Come to think of it, I don't think the others got to meet him all that well yet. "To be honest, I don't know," she laughed. "I think it's more like  multilingual conversations. Like with Sorn Unnie, we speak a lot of korean, mostly for practice, I think, and english. But fair warning, I'm not that fluent in it. Then with Bambam, ugh I don't know. We just talk in anything. We used to only speak Thai, but now we mix everything up. And you know him and his english slangs or whatever it is he picked up from sns," she shook her head.

"Oh right! The guys were trying to hook me up with Bambam."

Lisa was surprised and didn't hide it. "Hook up?"

"No,no,no! Not that" he blushed. "I mean like talk...uhm with the...the phone. Yeah! Phone number. Exchange phone numbers."

Lisa laughed at his response, "I get it! I was just messing with you. No need to be defensive...about your secret love with Bambam."

"Shhh!" He covered her mouth. "Someone might hear you," he said, smiling, while looking around if someone heard, ignorant of the astounded look on Lisa's face.

As long as you don't hear my heart beating while it tries to get out of my ribcage, she thought nervously. It took Ten a few seconds to finally realize what he did. "Sorry! Oh my god I didn't mean to do that."

"Ok I hope you're all prepared for the partners' part now," the choreographer said, surprising everyone in the room. Thank God, cause I definitely did not know what my mouth would reply back at him. If it could even still function.

----------------------------------

A/N: "is it still a bamlisa fic?" You may ask. Lmao sorry. Don't worry bamlisa shippers, I may ship Lisa with almost anyone but I won't be making this a tenlisa fanfic. At least I don't think I will... we may never know *dun dun dunnnn*

Anyways, I'm still not good with long ass writing, but I think I'm improving at least a little bit with that, right? 😂