Back In Time (part 3)

He closed the door behind you and you looked around the room. It was pretty big and all the funiture had a brown color. A huge bed stood in the middle of the room and on the whole left side was placed an also huge bookshelf.
"Um, yes this is my room.", he said sounding a little bit awkward.
You nodded slowly and looked at him.
It seemed like you both didn't know what to do next, you two just stood there staring into each ohters eyes.
"Well, it is not that clean but-"
"I like it!", you cutted him off and instantly blushed as he smiled at you because of your comment.
"Do you... uhm, do you like music?", he asked you after another while of you two beeing completely silent.
"Yes, I do.", you answered.
"Well, I write songs and I record them."
You smiled widely almost grinning.
"I know this.", you then said, "You are Michael Jackson."
His confused expression went away and he sighed. "Yea, I am. I forgot about this."
Then you saw some papers on his desk.
"Are all this new songs?", you asked.
"Yes, but I write many songs. But I do not even record half of them."
"Why not? I am sure, they are just as good as 'Thriller' or 'Beat It' or-"
"I don't have the time for it!" , he interrupted you suddenly shouting and sounding really cold, "And they're  not! I mean, as good as the others."
You looked at him surprised and also a little scared.
When Michael saw that, his face turned into a soft expression again.
"Y/N.", he said moving towards you.
"I am sorry, Y/N. I didn't mean to scare you."
Then he reached out his hand for you trying to touch your cheek but you backed away.
You never heard Michael Jackson yelling before. And that he did it because of you made you feel guilty and even more scared.
'What if that's his real self?', you thought to yourself, 'And-'
"Y/N?", Michael said and you looked back  into his beautiful brown eyes.
"I said, I am really sorry for scaring you. It's just that everybody is always expecting great things from me only because I am Michael Jackson. It seems like I'm not allowed to make a mistake. I have to be perfect all the time. Because of that I am a little stressed out and then it just happened. I really didn't mean to."
While he said this he reached out his hand once again.
And this time you let him touch your cheek.
"It's okay, I understand that.", you said softly and smiled, "And I am sorry to. I didn't want to stress you even more."
He smiled too and began stroking your face.
He took one more step towards you so he stood very close to you.
'His eyes are so beautiful.', you thought staring into those deep brown eyes.
It looked like he could see right through your soul.
He stared back into your eyes and then he slowly leaned in, his face coming even closer to yours...