He Dyes His Hair Red

It was late in the evening and you came back home from a long day at work.
You were really tired and all you wanted to do now was sleep.
But hardly you opened the door you heard some noise from upstairs.
It sounded like whimpering.
"Michael?" you asked loudly.
"I'm here." he answered and you followed his voice to the bathroom next to the bedroom that you shared with him.
"What's up?" you asked him when you reached the bathroomdoor.
He didn't answer your question, he just whimpered again.
"Michael, what-" you stopped in the middle of your sentence because of what you saw when you opened the door.
Michael was standing infront of the big mirror with a spray in his hands and his hair was red!

You closed your eyes and opened them again to make sure that you were not dreaming.
But he was still standing there with this red hair on his head.
"Michael, what did you-" "I wanted to try a new hair colour and you know, my favorite colour is red so I thought it would look good but..." he stopped speaking and began to cry. "It's, it's horrible!" he screamed and fell into your arms.
"Yea, it is.",was all you could say.
Then you looked at him shocked. "You know that you have a very important interview tomorrow, don't you?"
"Yes, yes I know! Why do you think I'm crying?!", he answered.
"But", he looked at you with big watery eyes, "what am I supposed to do now?"
You sighed and then you said: "I guess, you have only two opinions: The first one is you cut all your hair or you choose the second one that is to wear a wig."
"Nooo!", he began to cry much more, "Y/N please, you have to help me!"
Suddenly you started laughing. You could not hold it back any longer and he was just looking to crazy with his red hair.
Michael looked at you in total shock.
"Y/N! That's not funny." "Oh yes, it is!", you said and laughed more.
Then you looked at him again and realised that even his eyebrows were red. "Oh my god, Mike! You even coloured your eyebrows!?"
His red eyebrows stopped you from laughing for two seconds then started laughing again.
"Y/N stop it! Please stop!", Michael said while he covered his eyebrows with one hand.
You shaked your head and tryed to calm down but you failed.
After a couple of minutes you finally stopped laughing and looked at him seriously.
"What were you thinking to dye your hair like this?"
"I... I don't know", he said, "I just wanted to try it."
You looked him in his brown eyes then you stroked his hair carefully.
"You have to wear a wig tomorrow.", you stated and shrugged your shoulders.
"No...", he whispered desperately.
"Yes. But we will also buy a black hair spray tomorrow and we will dye your hair black again, okay?", you calmed him down.
Now he smiled a little bit and nodded his head so his red curls were flying around his face.
You giggled at this and his smile grew wider.
"Thank you, Y/N.", he said and kissed you sweetly.
You kissed him back for a few seconds but then he broke the kiss and grinned down at you.
"What?", you asked confused.
He grinned more and said: "But even with red hair, you still find me sexy, don't you Y/N?"