In a Daze

Theo

It can't be true.

Nothing he said was true.

My father would've never done that to my mother.

Bianchi's are liars.

My mama.

My beautifully fierce, kind and sweet mama.

I have to know if what that man said is true.

I won't believe until I see the evidence myself.

First I have to find my mother.

I can't tell anyone about this certainly not my father.

Alejandro

"Babe, ready or not here I come?" I shout as I search for my Mila

I walk through the house as stealthily as possible so I can hear my baby girl giggle. She sucks at this. I always find her.

I hear her giggles from the kitchen and I follow them.

"Found you!" I whisper as I grab from underneath the cabinets.

I pick her up from the floor and lead her to our bed where we have a tickle war. Mature I know but my it's my baby girl and me.

After we calm down from our laughter, I just look at her

"Camilla, you really are beautiful. I'm not sure if I ever told you but you are not just stunning but you are kind and fierce. You love without abandon and you care about all those around. The way you took to our niece Antonia it made me fall even deeper for you. Hearing my little Nia giggle and talk as boisterously as she does with you makes my heart swell. I can't wait to be married to you. To see the same glow that I've seen on you since we're  five for the rest of our lives. I love you. To the moon and back, mi corazon." I pour out my heart to my girl.