Plans

Theo (surprise)

Well I think my plan is finally coming to fruition.

Step one: get info on that thug that has what's mine.

Someone's knocking at my door.

"Come in."

It's my dads assistant, Hannah. I can't stand her she's the reason my mom and dad broke up. I hate her. But she's the best detective in his company.

"I have the files you requested, son." She says snidely.

"Drop them. Again I am not your son you filthy whore."

Her face scrunched up like she's about to cry but I don't care. She shouldn't have broke my parents up. Let alone hurt my mother.

Alejandro Bianchi

Parents: Marisol and Alejandro Bianchi

Siblings: Scott, Dean, Alex and Dantae Bianchi

Parents occupation: Marisol (stay at home mother and author) Alejandro Sr. (CEO of  Bianchi Pharmaceuticals)

Getting bored pretty quickly I skip all the mundane details to find out something long suspected by me.

"Bianch Pharmaceuticals is believed to be a front for a secret mafia organization. While there are no trails left the beginning of it all in Miami begins with the Bianchi's and the Calderons'.

Camilla Calderon (wifey)

Parents: Carlos and Tamara Calderon

Siblings: none

Parents occupation: Tamara (University of Miami English Professor) Carlos (CEO of Calderon Shipping)

The Calderon family and the Bianchi's were in a long war between families until about twenty five years ago. It is believed a unknown arrangement was settled between the younger generations to prevent bloodshed and all out war.

Even wifey is mafia. Wow. That's okay I'll make sure she leaves that life.

Step two: Get rid of Alejandro Jr.

"Hello officer a few weeks ago I was assaulted on campus at Columbia University by a fellow student."

"Okay, can you describe the incident?"

"I was sitting innocently at one the benches when Alejandro Bianchi barreled over to me shouting nonsense and he the proceeds to give me two black eyes and a fractured nose."

"Do you have physical evidence of this since you waited a while report this?"

"Do hospital records count?"

"Yeah they sure do. So are you formally pressing charges against Mr. Bianchi?"

"Yes. Yes I am."

After handling all the necessary paperwork I practically skip out of the police station with a giddy excitement.

A few hours later

Alejandro

I make it to the police station.

"So young man do you know why you're here?" The officer asked.

Trying to stay calm I answer, "Yes."

"So you admit to assaulting a Theo Johns?"

"I don't admit anything but I will admit that little weasel is only doing this so he can take my fiancé from me."

The officer throws down some pictures of Theo's injuries and I know some of them I didn't do and I know wanted to do.