CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

Start from the beginning

He then jumps a few inches away from me and thought I was about to catch his dumb ass but instead I quickly scouted over and he instead fall and hit the bleachers as he halfway landed on Dominic.

"Get off me and you smell like sweat, distress, and hella oppressed" He told K-Ci as he shrugged him off him and K-Ci fell back gently on the floor and rolled over to me as he looked up and I looked down at him being extra as hell.

"Aye K-Ci ain't you suppose to be serving time in ISS?" Dalvin abruptly asked him.

"I did a jail break my nigga, I'm on the run hoe" K-Ci put his index finger up to his mouth signaling Dalvin to hush up.

"Why?" Dalvin shook his head as he scrunched up his entire face trying to figure out K-Ci's plan.

"I don't wanna be in there no more plus if that one big nigga keep looking at me like I am something to eat we gonna have a problem cause you don't eat this chocolate" K-Ci pointed to himself as Dalvin and I shook our heads at him all the while Dominic was staring off somewhere else and biting his lip at whatever he was looking at in this particular moment.

"Aye watcha staring at Dominic?" Dalvin asked.

"Mi amor, the one girl that shall be mine very soon" He answered him and I noticed K-Ci twisted his face up at his statement.

"What the fuck kinda gibberish he talking about what the hell is me alore?" K-Ci asked confused as I shrugged my shoulders in response to his question not knowing what it means either.

"It means my love" Dominic told us both as we both o'ed at at his statement as Dalvin shook his head while showing his teeth at us finding it all humorous.

"Also K-Ci if you must know I am looking at the beautiful Naomi, the sweet lady from yesterday that shot a bow and arrow into my heart" Dominic gushed as K-Ci gave me a look.

"Man y'all are killing me with all this mushy gushy shit" K-Ci kissed his teeth as he then pulled his knees up to his chest as his back was against the bleachers as Dalvin was to busy on his pager right now as Dominic was staring at Naomi and I wa...

"Man y'all are killing me with all this mushy gushy shit" K-Ci kissed his teeth as he then pulled his knees up to his chest as his back was against the bleachers as Dalvin was to busy on his pager right now as Dominic was staring at Naomi and I was just looking at my nubbed down nails.

"Oh shit, she bending over, Damnnnnn Naomi I didn't know you had cake like that?! Hold up now!" K-Ci spoke up and whistled like a cartoon wolf as he started to drool by the mouth literally.

"Damn" Dominic muttered under his breath while I just shook my head and continued to look at my nails and how my fingers are made.

"De, stop fronting and look at Naomi, she's stacked and packed, I didn't know she had mad curves like that and you going with Alicia? Hell-it's always nice to have something to grab on to with ya fucking and you can't do that shit with nobody as skinny as yourself" K-Ci told me as he tapped me on the leg.

"Nigga, stop touching me with your hoe ass" I scouted away from him.

________________
WHAT Y'ALL THINK
ABOUT THIS CHAPTER?

DEVANTE?

DOMINIC?

DALVIN?

K-CI?

DOMINIC TALKING
ABOUT NAOMI?

DEVANTE NOT LOOKING AT
NAOMI AT ALL WHEN
K-CI WAS CAT-CALLING
HER AND DOMINIC WAS
JOINING IN WITH HIM?