4.1

Graduation day ;
Cameron Amaya
I wake up to my room damn near being empty in 2 weeks I'll be a UCLA Bruins and I'm so excited , I had a doctor's appointment yesterday , and come to find out , i was pregnant but , lost the baby due to basketball , Melo cried as soon as we got back to his house , he called me this morning crying and with us graduating today I don't know if he's gonna be crying then .

As I roll out of bed i look at my cap and gown and look at my outfit for today, i can't believe I'm graduating , i can't thank my parents enough for pushing me to be the greatest , but being valedictorian , i have to be there early and on time.

As of right now I'm doing my make up , as I get a face time call from my aunt on my mom's side .

Call starts .

Aunt Crystal💜💰:Hey baby girl .

Cameron 🏀🌎: Hey aunt Crystal what's up ?

Aunt Crystal 💜💰: can you please tell your mom that your grandma said for her to be ready because we don't wanna be late for your graduation

Cameron🏀🌎: got it .

Aunt Crystal 💜💰: Okay well I'll see you after you graduate my love  , love you

Cameron 🏀🌎: love you too

As I hang up i continue to beat my face and start to get dress .

(A/N: Cameron's outfit)

As I got done I wet my hair and watch my curls form and walk downstairs and see my whole family .

"Awww my baby ." My mom starts to cry .

"I love you and I'm proud of you baby girl ." My dad says and hugs me .

"Proud of you baby sis ." Chris says and hugs me and kisses my head and we head to my graduation .

As of right now , it's almost time for me to give my speech and I'm nervous as hell .

"And now if Everyone will give it up for our valedictorian and 4 time winning state champ , ms.Cameron butler ." The principle announces and everyone goes crazy and I get up and walk to the stage .

"Good evening my fellow classmates and parents , my name is Cameron Amaya butler and I am your valedictorian ." I smile .

"These last 2 years in the hill have been great to me , i know thus isn't my home town but I treat it as if it was , when I first got to chino I was nervous but lucky for me , I knew one person who came here , and it was my best friend , daijon ." I smile and everyone laughs .

"When i met him , i got to meet his friends and I remember the first time I met them they gave me a good vibe , but there was this one person who gave me a weird feeling when I first met him , and he is now my boyfriend of a year and a half ." I say and everyone laughs .

"Lamelo ball has pushed me to better myself through out the school year , whether it was basketball related or not , and for that I couldn't ask for a better person to call my boyfriend , now I grew closer to the guys and eventually made my own friends that I do not want to leave , because when I needed them they never switched up they were always there , and for that thank you. " I smile .

"I remember growing up , wanting to be in the NBA and I remember my dad telling me " Cameron you can not be in the NBA." And I'd ask him why and he'd say "your a girl baby girl the NBA is for men , but you'll go to the WNBA." I say mocking my dad .

"As I got older I would always tell my dad I'll be the first women to be in the NBA and my dad being him would always crush my dream ." I laugh and so does everyone else .

"By the age of 3 my dad had me and my brother working on our dribbling and passing , by the time I was 10 I was in the top 10 for being one of the best female basketball players in the country , and then I got to high school and lead my team to victory ." I smile .

"Chino hills is known for creating winners , each and everyone of us worked our butts off to be here tonight , and for that I couldn't thank the staff more ." I say starting to tear up .

"Now I'm not gonna say goodbye to you chino hills because you've been so good to me , so I'll end this speech with a I'll see you later , class of 2019 , we made it ." I say and everyone gets up and claps .

As of right now there calling names to get there diplomas , there going backwards , there starting with the Z's and ending with the A's and right now there on the c's .

"Cameron Amaya Butler ." They finally announce and everyone goes crazy and I shake the principles hand , take a picture and grab my diploma .

"Lamelo Ball ." They announce and everyone screams .

"That's my daddy ." I scream and he winks at me .

"I now show you all your class of 2019 graduates ." The principles and everyone throws there hats in the air but I keep my on cause I worked to hard on mine .

"We didn't baby ." Melo says and hugs me and kisses my head and we hug all our friends .

"I'm so proud of y'all . " Lavar says hugging us .

"Congrats cammy ." Kaliah says and hugs me and her take a picture and me , Izzy, and Denise do the same .

"I'm proud of my young bulls ." Zo says hugging me and melo , and we all take a picture and me and melo take a picture .

"I love you baby ." He says and I smile .

"I love you too ." I smile and we all go out to eat .

See ya later CHHS , Hello UCLA .

||Hey guys I'll be posting the sequel as soon as I get home from practice I'll let you guys know when it's up but I love you all and I'll let y'all know when it's out thank you all so much
-Zoe ||