2.1

Friday night ;
Cameron Amaya
Right now me and my mom are looking at prom dresses . Melo and I decided we were either gonna wear red , black , blue , or pink .

"What about this one ?" She asks me looking at this really pretty dress .

"Mom that's ugly ." I say and she laughs .

"This is cute ." She says holding up a red dress and I look at it for a bit .

"That's a maybe ." I say and she holds it and starts looking at more.

As we finally get home my dad puts our bags in the truck and we head to Minnesota.

As we finally make it , we go to our hotel and i put my stuff in my room and decide to go to Taylor's house .

As I get to her house I knock on the door and Taylor comes and answers the door a little shocked .

"Hey Cameron what you doing here ?" She asks me .

"I'm here cause my dad has game down here , and I decided to drop by ." I say .

"Babe who's at the door ?" I hear a familar voice say .

"Who's that ?" I ask her .

"No one ." She says and I see my ex boyfriend Anthony walk downstairs in his boxers .

"Are you fucking kidding me ?" I ask her .

So shes really gonna date this nigga after all the shit he put me through.

"Cam - No you a fake ass bitch your really fucking him after all the shit he put me through." I say .

"I'm fake are you serious your the one fucking your boy best friends best friend so don't go there you ugly ass bitch. " she says and I grab the bitch by her hair and start beating her ass until Anthony picks me up .

"Cameron you need to calm down ." He tells me and I slap him .

"Don't you dare put your hands on me again , cause you'll be the next mother fucker to get fucked up. " I say and walk to my car and go to the hotel .

As I get to the room I FaceTime melo .

Call starts .

LOML🌎🏀: Yes baby ?

Princess 👑🌎🏀: Babe guess the fuck what?

LOML🌎🏀: What babe ? (Eating )

Princess👑🌎🏀:before I tell you the story , what you eating ?

LOML🌎🏀: ( rolls his eyes ) Canes nigga now tell me .

Princess👑🌎🏀: pause , so when I want canes you tell me no , but when I'm gone you go and get the shit how that work ?

LOML🌎🏀: (start smacking ) this hoe good too .

Princess👑🌎🏀: Okay well anyway babe so you know how I said I was gonna go see Taylor right?

LOML🌎🏀: (nods his head )

Princess👑🌎🏀: Well I go and see this trick ass hoe and she's fucking my ex

LOML🌎🏀: you lieing

Princess👑🌎🏀:Babe dead ass like she knows what this nigga did to me and she goin fuck him .

LOML🌎🏀: I would've faught her

Princess👑🌎🏀:I did she was on the floor bleeding and this nigga Anthony goin pick me up and tell me to chill out .

LOML🌎🏀: WAIT ! THIS NIGGA TOUCHED YOU AWW HELL NAH B IM ON MY WAY TO MINNESOTA RIGHT NOW

Princess👑🌎🏀: Babe it's okay I handled it .

LOML🌎🏀: Okay now it's my turn .

Princess 👑🌎🏀: Babe no it's fine I'm good I promise .

LOML🌎🏀:ight

As I continued to talk to lamelo we fall asleep on the phone , i love him so much .

||Cameron Crazy .

-3 votes ||