3.5

2 weeks later ;
Melo ball
I wake up to the sound of my phone going off , so I answer it .

Call starts .

Cameron Amaya 🙄🌎🏀:Hello .

Baby👑🌎🏀:Yes ?

Cameron Amaya 🙄🌎🏀: Are you at home ... Alone ?

Baby👑🌎🏀: Yes why ?

Cameron Amaya 🙄🌎🏀: I'm coming over so we can talk .

Baby👑🌎🏀:Alright.

Call ends .

As I hang up , I get out of my bed and walk to the restroom , pee, brush my teeth , and go in gelo's room and steal a condom and put it in my room.

As Cameron gets to my house , she's in my basketball t shirt , shorts , and some triple b slides .

"Hey ." She smiles and kisses my cheek and walks inside and we go and sit in the living room and start to talk.

"Babe I'm really sorry , i understand I fucked up bad , and I'm really , really sorry lamelo ." She says .

"You can have the password to my phone and everything else babe just please melo. " she tells me and hugs me .

"You gotta promise me you'll stop talking to him , jay , and jaydon. " I tell her .

"I promise. " she tells me .

"I love you so much melo and if that means , i have to stop talking to them i will ." She tells me and hugs me and I hug her short ass back.

"I love you too ma ." I say kissing her and picking her up and we go upstairs to my room .

°

I lay her down on my bed and start to kiss her , this got damn girl drives me crazy .

As I pull down her shorts and take off her shirt she takes off mine and I pull down my shorts and slide on the condom and slowly slide into her and just stare into her beautiful brown eyes .

"Melo ." She moans as I move in and out of her slowly , I'm not fucking her , I'm making love to her , i know sometimes we do fucked up shit to each other , but through everything we both know who we belong with .

"Melo I'm gonna cum ." She moans gripping onto my bed .

"Me too ." I tell her as we stare into each others eyes .

"I love you ." I whisper on to her lips and kiss her .

"I love you more ." She says and cums and i pull out and clean us both up and we take a shower .

As we lay down , she falls asleep on my chest and I just stare at her , i found the love of my life , whether people think she's not right for me or not , Cameron Amaya will forever have my heart.

|| Thoughts ? Comment . 3 votes . -Zoe ||