3.9

Prom ;
Cameron Amaya
I wake up to the sound of my mom , knocking on my door , letting me know her glam squad is on there way , today is prom and of course me and melo are going together , but Demiyah is going with don , thank goodness , and Quan is going with Jay , and Narvin and leilani are going together and jäkiyä and O are going with one another .

I roll out of bed and look at my prom dress , me and melo finna be the sexiest couple out there.

Melo ball
I wake up to Chris , Zo , and Gelo , in my room yelling , today is prom  , and y'all already know me and my baby Cameron , going together , this year we wearing black and gold , and from what I saw , the dress she got , she might end up getting pregnant by the end of the night cause , once that prom over them panties coming off .

"Aye broo get up with yo dusty ass ." Zo says and I flick him off and get out of bed and go and take a shower and I have gelo line me up .

"Thanks broo ." I say and we do our hand shake and I start getting dress and shit and the guys come over .

Cameron Amaya

As my mom's glam squad got done with my hair and make up , I see my brother standing in the door way .

"Y'all look at my baby sis ." He says snapchatting me .

" He says snapchatting me

"Where's melo ?" I ask .

"Him and don are on there way ." Zo tells me and I nod .

"Y'all look at the sis , growing up on me man ." Gelo says and I laugh as he shows me off on his Snapchat.

As melo and the boys finally got here he waits downstairs and I walk downstairs and see him go crazy

As melo and the boys finally got here he waits downstairs and I walk downstairs and see him go crazy .