1.3

Friday ;
Cameron Amaya
Today is Friday thank God , because this week has been crazy and mad slow .

As of right now I'm getting dressed for school.

(A/N: Cameron's outfit)As I get done getting dress I get a text from jäkiyä saying she's outside , me , her , and the girls have gotten close there all cool and down to earth , Me and Jay (the boy) we've gotten close to he's super sweet and unders...

As I get done getting dress I get a text from jäkiyä saying she's outside , me , her , and the girls have gotten close there all cool and down to earth , Me and Jay (the boy) we've gotten close to he's super sweet and understanding , and he brings me food in the morning so what is there not to like .

As we get to school , i see jay and go and jump on his back .

"Let me guess it's Cameron . "He says and I laugh and got off his back .

"Yes ugly. " I smile .

"You light as shit ." He says and I laugh .

"You coming to my game today ?" He asks me .

"Yeah I'll come ." I say and he smiles.

"Good , well your boyfriend coming so I'm finna dip I'll see you in 2nd period. " he says and hugs me and walks away.

"What I tell you about him." Melo tells me .

"Don't start melo ." I say .

"No stay away from him Cameron I'm not playing with you . " he tells me .

"Melo your not gonna dictate who I talk to because you talk to your ex so don't you dare act like I'm in the wrong , at least I didn't date him for a year and 6 months ." I tell him .

"Man I don't even talk to her ." He tells me .

"So you weren't talking to her yesterday ?" I ask him .

"No ." He says and I start to walk away and he grabs my hand.

"Why did you just lie , I'm not dumb melo , i see shit and play blind melo , but only because I didn't wanna bring the shit up but you forced me to ." I tell him .

"Bae i got 3rd period with her and she had the homework that's the only reason I talked to her ." He tells me .

"Okay and you have Quan in your 3rd period you couldn't ask him ?" I say .

"No I couldn't cause he didn't do the shit ."He tells me .

"You know what I'm done with this conversation. " I tell him and i walk to our 1st period .

As school came to an end , jäkiyä drops me off at home .

"You going to the game?" She asks me .

"Yeah ." I tell her .

"Okay I'll see you there ." She says and drives off .

As i walk inside I go upstairs to my mom and dad's room and see there on there phones and I run in and jump in there bed .