3.7

3 am ;
Cameron Amaya
I wake up to the sound of melo screaming in the phone .

Princess👑🌎🏀: What melo ? (Eyes still closed )

Daddy👅😏🏀:Get up it's 3 .

Princess👑🌎🏀:(rolls eyes and sits up and goes and gets dressed )

Daddy👅😏🏀:I'll see you at the school baby.

Princess👑🌎🏀:Okay

Call ends .

As I hang up i grab my bag and walk downstairs and wait for my mom and dad to come downstairs and we head to the truck and we leave and meet Chris and his girlfriend at my school.

"Aye Cameron come here ." Chris yells from his car and I get out of the truck and run to his car and he hands me a McDonald's bag and a 100 dollar bill .

"Just in case dad forgot to give you some money ." He says and I nod and run inside the gym and see my coach and half of the girls are here .

"Aye who's not here ?" I ask .

"Mitchelle and Lindsey ." Demiyah tells me .

"Someone text them , the rest make sure y'all got everything ." I say as I check my bags .

As I was looking for my head band the boys walk out the locker room .

"Good luck ladies." They say walking out to there bus .

"Here babe ." Melo says handing me his jacket and kissing my head .

"Love you good luck ." He says and jogs outside .

"Aww ." The coach says and I laugh .

"Aye Lindsey and Mitchelle are here ." Demiyah says and we head out to our bus .

"I call my own seat ." I yell and they laugh and I go and sit way in the back and demiyah sits in the seat infront of me and I put my bag on the seat beside me and grab my blanket and lay down and my brother texts me .

From ; Christian 🏀🤞🏾
Which bus are you in ?

To;Christian🏀🤞🏾
The second bus , the guys are the first bus .

From ; Christian 🏀🤞🏾
Ight are y'all going to the same place ?

To;Christian🏀🤞🏾
Yeah we just play in different gyms

From ; Christian🏀🤞🏾
Alright well dad is riding with me and Monica Is riding with mom so we're gonna be right behind y'all .

To;Christian🏀🤞🏾
Alright demiyah said hi 💀 and ask dad when we stop if he can get me my beats , cause I have his headphones and mine are in mom's bag

From;Christian 🏀🤞🏾
Alright.

As I stopped texting Christian , i get a face time from don .