0.4

Cameron Amaya

I wake up to the sound of my dad calling me and my brother to the indoor gym , so I get out of bed , put on my workout tights , sports bra , and basketball shoes and walk downstairs.

As I get in the gym I already see Christian doing his laps , so I go ahead and start on mine .

As we got done my dad had me and him shoot 100 jumpers .

"Come on Cameron , You Can't get your spot back unless you work hard ." My dad says as I continue to shoot.

"Come on cam you got it ." My brother says watching me shoot and I finally get done .

"Cameron you can not stay in the top 5 by slacking off , you can't , You went from being in the top 3 to being in the top 5 ." My dad tells me .

"Well who's fault was that ?" I sas back .

"Excuse me ?" My dad says .

"Its your fault because you wanted to slack off after your season was over ." He tells me and I roll my eyes .

"Says the person who got traded to the most suckiest team out there ." I say.

"Go to your room now !" He says and I shoot one more shot and walk upstairs to my room .

Christian greg

As I watch Cameron basically roast our dad , he sends her to her room .

"What's her problem ?" He asks me .

"I don't know really I think she's still upset about moving here but she has friends down here so I don't really know dad , maybe it's that time of month ." I tell him and we continue to work .

Cameron Amaya

As of right now , I'm getting dress for the party and so is Chris , i feel like this party is finna be real crazy .

(A/N:Cameron's outfit )

As I get dress I take a mirror selfie and post it on Snapchat with the caption : fit for the day 🥀

As Chris got done getting dress we walk downstairs and leave and head to melo's house.

As we get there it was packed and filled with teenagers , so I decide to text melo .

To:Melo 🏀
Hey where you guys at were outside .

From:Melo🏀
We walking outside now what type of car you in ?

To:Melo🏀
Black matte Lamborghini

As I texted him that I see him , gelo , zo, and Eli , so me and Chris get out the car.