1.4

Next day ;
Cameron Amaya
As I get out of bed i walk to the indoor gym and start to shoot around , when I shoot around I'm allowed to think.

As I continued to shoot around , my door bell rings .

As I walk to the door I see melo .

"Can I help you?" I ask .

"May I come in ?" He asks and I move aside .

"Look me and Jay have beef because Jasmine cheated on me with him , and I'm just scared he's gonna take you. " he tells me .

"Melo I'm not her I'd never cheat on you jay , jay is strictly my friend , nothing more. " I tell him .

"I love you Amaya, i swear I do, you got me falling for you hard." He tells me and I look at him .

"I love you too lamelo ." I smile and kiss him and he picks me up and we walk over to the couch and continue to kiss , good thing my parents weren't home .

"I fell in love with you the first time I met you Cameron." He tells me as we look in each others eyes .

"I did too lamelo , i just could never figure out the weird feeling I got but now I know. " I tell him and he continues to kiss me.

It's more then basketball with us , even tho we fight and roast each other , lamelo is the other half of me , he has my heart in his hands I just don't want him to crush it .

Melo ball

As of right now I'm laying in my bed last night me and Cameron got into a huge fight and when i went to go apologize to her again she wouldn't listen .

"Aye baby broo , you good?" I hear Zo outside of my door.

"Yeah broo you've been here all day  let us in ." I hear gelo say and I get up and let him in .

"It's dark as fuck in here nigga." Zo says opening the blinds .

"What's wrong baby bro ?" Gelo asks sitting down on my couch in my room .

"Me and Cameron are having problems ." I say .

"What you mean problems ?" Zo asks .

"She's mad at me cause yesterday Jasmine wanted to talk to me so we went to go talk and she lied to me about her being at the football game so she saw me coming back with Jasmine and we walked to the parking lot and we started arguing and then she was talking to that bum ass nigga jay and he took her home and then I tried to apologize to her and she wasn't trynna hear it , man what do I do?" I scream inside my pillow .

"Go talk to her again and admit what you said and did was wrong and tell her how you really feel about her bro ." Zo says .

"Yeah baby bro ." Gelo agrees and I sit up .

"Alright can I borrow your truck ?" I ask Zo and he tosses me the keys and I hear to her house .

As i ring the doorbell she finally comes and answers the door .

"Can I help you ?" She asks me .

"Can I come in ?" I ask her and she steps a side so I can come in .

"Look me and Jay have beef , because Jasmine cheated on me with him , and I'm just scared he's gonna take you ." I tell her .

"Melo I'm not her i'd never cheat on you with jay , jay is strictly my friend , nothing more. " she tells me .

"I love you Amaya , i swear I do , you got me falling for you hard ." Confess to her and she looks at me .

"I love you too lamelo ." She smiles and kisses me and I pick her up and walk over to the couch and we continue , I'm hoping her dad ain't home.

"I fell in love with you the first time i met you Cameron. " I tell her looking in her pretty brown eyes .

"I did too lamelo, i could never figure out the weird feeling I got , but now I know. " she tells me and I kiss her .

It's more then the sweet kisses and massages she gives me when I need them , Cameron keeps my head straight , and the fact that we share the same love for basketball is a plus , I've fallen in love with Cameron Amaya Butler in 2 months and I'm not ashamed to admit it .

|| Do you like this chapter ? Comment 3 votes ||