Chapter Two- The Bliss of a Kiss

Depuis le début

"Yeah and I'm an idiot for thinking that."

Everything was going horribly wrong. Now I could never be anything with Alec, my chances are so slim.

As much as I want to blame Jake, I could only blame myself. I'm the one who didn't push him away. I'm the one who kissed him back. I'm the one who didn't have enough guts to say anything about having a boyfriend. I had no one to blame, but myself.

The longer I wait to tell Alec the worse it will be. I grabbed my phone and texted him to tell him I was coming to his dorm. He was going to hate me for this.

We've been dating for one day and I've already been unfaithful to him. I'm such a horrible person. Everything coming my way I totally deserve.

The walk to Alec's dorm might have been the most traumatizing walk I've ever taken. My hands were sweating and shaking. I kept trying to plan out in my head what to say to him, but nothing seemed right.

When I reached his door I raised my hand to knock. I just couldn't bring myself to do it though. Thankfully, one of his roommates opened the door and was leaving the dorm. All I had to do was walk in, but my feet stayed glued to the floor.

"Are you going to just stand there, or are you going to come in here?" Alec said while smirking.

"Right." I took a step inside and didn't dare go any closer to him. "I have something that I have to tell you."

His face looked worried--probably because of the guilty expression on my face. "Okay, what is it?" I don't know how he could manage to keep his voice so calm, despite his facial expression.

The tears prickled my eyes before I even spoke. "I'm so sorry. Gosh I'm such a horrible person--"

Alec stood up from his sitting position and wrapped his arms around me. "No you aren't. It's okay, just tell me what happened."

He shouldn't be trying to comfort me, this is so wrong. I backed away from his embrace and flat out told him what happened. "I kissed someone today. It was my ex and Alec I'm so sorry. I screwed up, I screwed up really badly and I'm so so sorry."

Believe it or not--because I sure didn't--Alec wrapped his arms around me again. He didn't say anything for awhile, he just held me there until I was drained of tears.

When he pulled away from me it seemed like he was looking into my soul. "Do you still like him?"

I don't know if I did or didn't, but I still wanted Alec and I to work out. I shook my head and said, "I don't know why I did it. It was stupid. You're the one I like."

"We all make mistakes, and then we learn from them. I think everyone deserves a second chance." A smile over came both of our faces.

This time we didn't hug though. Alec inched towards me and pressed his lips to mine for the first time.

My arms draped around his neck and his hands placed themselves on my waist. The way his hands just skimmed me sent sparks throughout my body.

The feeling of having his lips pressed against mine felt sweet. It was like eating chocolate, you were never content and always wanted more.

Alec slowly broke our kiss and rested his forehead on mine. I bit my bottom lip to make sure my smile didn't look creepy because of how big it was.

"Thank you," I whispered, "For a second chance."

He pressed his lips to my forehead. His bright blue eyes were shinning along with his breathtaking smile. Whether I liked Jake or not, I was happy with being with Alec.

And I had to find a way to tell that to Jake.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I hope my Alec shippers are happy campers! I need to find someone to play Alec, blue eyes and brown hair so let me know if you have a suggestion!

I can't believe this story has gotten so many reads, votes, and comments and it's only the second chapter. Thank you guys so much! And You've Got The Glow just reached 630 votes so woohoo!

There's going to be more Jayla action coming don't worry you Jake shippers! Comment who you ship Kayla with and why, I wanna know!

Alright well it's late at night and this chapter is kind of a day late but oh well, it's up now!

Kik me- Millertary_Stories
Email me- MillertaryStories@gmail.com
Follow my instagram- _millertary21

VOTE IF YA LIKED THIS CHAPTER

COMMENT WHO YOU WANT KAYLA WITH

FOLLOW ME FOR MORE MESSAGES AND INFO AND A FOLLOW BACK!!

~Megan