3.8

Next day ;
Cameron Amaya
I wake up to the sound of our coaches knocking on our hotel door .

"Time to get up and get dress ladies , time to catch this dub ." She says and I roll out of bed and go get ready .

As we head to the stadium , we wish the guys good luck and I kiss melo and they walk to there gym , and i see a lot of college scouts in the bleachers .

As we stretch i see Lavar , Tina , Gelo , and Zo  .

"Hey cam ." Lavar says and I go and hug them all .

"Where yo brother at ?" Gelo and Zo ask and I point to him and they walk to him and sit by him .

"Stay focused okay you got it let loose ." Tina tells me and I smile and I hug them once more and they go in the boys gym .

As if right now we're going jump ball and we get the ball first .

"Cam right here ." Demiyah says and I pass her the ball and do my best to get open and she passes me the ball as I get to the 3 point line and I make the shot .

"We eating today ." I say and continue to play right now it's half time and I see Markelle , Ben Simmons , De'aaron fox , and Jayson Tatum , walk in and go and sit down .

As we had a couple minutes left we go out on the court and shoot around , and I see my brother and Lonzo , walk down the bleachers and go and speak to Markelle and them .

As I was shooting I see Markelle staring at me , but I try my best to not pay attention to it .

As 3rd quater begins the score is 87 - 67 and y'all already know we winning .

"Cam get open ." Amaya says and I run one way and turn around and shoot the ball and make a deep 3 and hold up the yerm team sign and I see Zo laugh and do it too .

As of right now we got 30 seconds until the game ends and it's 102 - 84 , as i was coming down the court they start fouling like a mother fucker and the girl who was guarding me , she pushed me down and I hit my head and my nose started bleeding .

"Cameron are you Okay ? Time out ." My coach calls .

"Can she even do that?" The other coach says and my coach rolls her eyes .

"Yes I can especially when your girls are basically fighting with my girls ." My coach says rolling her eyes and we make a circle around her and I wipe my nose .

"Cameron do you need to sit down for a little?" She asks me .

"No I'm fine ." I say .

"Coach I'll go in for her ." The freshmen point guard , layla says .

"Okay Cameron you'll go in when we have five seconds and when you go in cross her ass up ." Coach o tells me and I nod and they start the game back up .

As I get back in the game they hand me the ball and I start jogging down the court with the ball in my hand and the girl starts guarding me , she wanna play rough , i can play too .

As I was dribbling the ball , i start passing it through my legs and I have demiyah run up and screen for me , so I run around her and do a reverse lay up and the buzzer rings .

"ESKKITTTT!" I yell and everyone in the bleachers yell , as happy as I am right now , I'm sad as well , this was my last basketball game as a senior until next fall when I go back to school , before i know it proms gonna be here and so will graduation , ima miss the hills .

As we get the trophy we take a picture and I go and find my parents and the guys and I see Markelle .

"Aye good game today. " de'Aaron says to me and I smile .

"Thank you so much , I'm a big fan ." I smile and I take a picture with him , jayson , Ben , and Markelle .

"We need to talk." Markelle says .

"About what Markelle?" I ask him.

"Us , Cameron I'm in love with you. " he says.

"Markelle I'm not falling for that bull shit and plus I'm dating melo , yes the sex was good but, I'm not for you , I'm for melo ." I tell him and walk into the guys gym and watch melo play and i see him smile at me .

As they won , we all run onto the court and I start to look for melo and once we find each other he holds up the trophy and kisses me .

"I love you. " he smiles and I do the same

" I love you ." I say and he holds me as he holds the trophy and talks to his team .

As we get back to our hotel room , i take a shower and get dress were all going out to eat so we can celebrate our big wins .

(A/N: Cameron's outfit)

As we all get to the restaurant me and melo sit by each other and both of our parents and my brother and his brothers walk in .

"Aye coach we leaving today or tomorrow ?" Don asks coach Wyatt.

"Tomorrow daijon ." He says and laughs and we all order .

"Aye guys we just wanna say all of you did good today , Cameron and Melo , when y'all go to the league please send us tickets ." Coach o says and me and melo laugh and we all continue to eat.

As we all get back to the hotel , i chill in melo's and don's room while , Quan , will , ejay , O , and Andre were in there playing 2k .

"Aye Cameron what college you going to ?" Ejay ask me .

"UCLA , with my baby duh nigga ." I say and they all laugh and I fall asleep on melo's chest while he played 2k with the boys .

|| Thoughts ? Comment.  3 votes .
-zoe ||