Justin's Dressing Room

It's June 7th, and today is the day that you will finally see Justin since he went on tour. He will be performing in your city tonight, at 7:30 pm.

It's 6:00 pm and you quickly hop in the shower. Then all of sudden, your phone starts buzzing. You finish up and go to your room. You grab your phone and notice that Justin texted you a while ago that said: "Can't wait to see you, I've got a surprise for you once you get there".

You smile at your phone and start getting dressed. You decide to wear a short, white dress and your pink vans. You tie your hair up into a ponytail and put on some earrings.

It's 7:00 pm and you hear someone's car pulling up to your driveway so you grab your purse and leave the house.

It's Justin's bodyguard.

"Oh my god, thank you so much for picking me up," you say, getting in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The drive wasn't too long but you guys finally arrive there safely. He had to go through the back to not run into fans.

Both of you guys get out and Justin's bodyguard leads you to the back of the stage. It has already started and Justin is performing Sorry. He's doing great.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Justin's concert has been going on for a while now and you didn't take your eyes off of him once. While Justin was ending the concert with a powerful quote, Justin's bodyguard tells you to go in his dressing room because they will be clearing out the stage at any moment.

You walk into Justin's dressing room and put your purse down, waiting for Justin to arrive.

After a while, the door starts opening and Justin walks in. He locks the door and turns to you.

"Good job baby! You did ama-" you started saying as he presses his lips against yours, pushing you to the wall. Justin grabs you by your legs and places you on his dresser. 

You haven't seen Justin so aggressive in so long. He was bitting your lips very hard and was kissing you harshly.

"I fucking missed you, babe," he says in the middle of the kiss. Justin grabs your butt and pulls you closer to him. He lifts up your dress and pulls your underwear down. You then unzip his pants, exposing his veiny dick. He pulls out a condom from the drawer and wraps it around his penis.

Without any hesitation, Justin grabs his dick and inserts it inside you. You let out a soft moan, making him go faster.

He looks down, then looks at you and presses his lips against yours as he's thrusting in and out. He suddenly starts going faster and faster and lets out a moan.

You can't take it so you put your hands behind you for support. 

"Justin, I'm going to collapse any moment," you say, breathing heavily.

He then slowly pulls out, removing his condom and throwing it away. Justin helps you put your underwear back on and pulls his pants up. He grabs you and pulls you down from the dresser.

"That dress looks good on you babe," Justin says winking at you. He kisses your forehead and both of you guys walk out together to his tour bus.