seventy - three

Jungkook's Pov :

I walked right in and ran to Taehyung's room because it was obvious that he'd be in there.

"Taehyungie~ I'm here." I smiled and pushed his door opened.

He was sitting on his bed with the blankets wrapped around himself. "You look like a Taehyung burrito." I giggled and jumped onto his bed.

A small smile appeared on his face. "Ah is that a smile I see? Are you already happy to see me? I mean who wouldn't be, I'm amazing." I smiled and pulled Taehyung into a hug.

"You are amazing." Taehyung whispered and I chuckled. "I know. You are too. And I'm sorry that Yoongi doesn't see that. Love hurts Taehyung. Likings start to become more important and the love you once had broke because of that. And yes, I'm talking from experience." I said and Taehyung sighed. ( 😭*cries* 😭)

"I'm sorry." He mumbled. "Don't be. Its all part of life. Maybe someday we'll both fall in love with someone and that like we have for someone else won't matter because we truly love the person we are with. I really hope that happens soon. I want to be happy but most importantly I want you to be happy. Your happiness means everything to me and trust me I want to kill Yoongi right now but I can't kill him for liking or loving someone." I said and Taehyung pulled away to look at me.

"Why would you want to kill Yoongi?" He asked and I chuckled. "Because he hurt you. He hurt someone I love deeply and it annoys me but I promise to not hurt him in any way, shape, or form." I chuckled.

"Anyway.. Don't be sad anymore Tae. I'm here for you and I always will be. You have to forgive Yoongi and talk to him or nothing will change. You'll find someone someday, I promise you." I said and Taehyung nodded.

"You are absolutely wonderful. There is no way anyone can deserve someone like you. You're too perfect." Taehyung said and I blushed.

"I'm not perfect. I make mistakes. Trust me. You of all people should know this." I sighed and Taehyung shook his head.

"No, I made the mistake. I let you go and that was the worst thing I ever could've done." Taehyung ran a hand through his hair and wiped his eyes.

I was quiet for awhile. I wanted to kiss him again but I still couldn't do that.

Jimin is my everything... almost. But I can't hurt him.

I will not hurt him. And I will not kiss Taehyung. Not today, not tomorrow, not unless I'm single.

"Do you ever just want to kiss someone but you know you can't and you don't know if they want to kiss you?" Taehyung asked and I looked up to see him staring right at me.

His hazel eyes were captivating. The room was cold before but I got lost in the warmth of his eyes. My hands started to sweat and the hairs on the back of my neck stood up.

Then I realized I was leaning in. He was too. Our foreheads met and our noses brushed against one anothers.

"Yeah.. All the time." I whispered. Taehyung pursed his lips and I looked down. "Sorry. We shouldn't." Taehyung whispered and I nodded slowly.

My phone started ringing and I jumped away from Taehyung.

I quickly answered it.

"Hey." I mumbled. "Hey, is Taehyung okay? Can you come back now? Its lonely in your house." Jimin said and I sighed.

"Yeah, I think so. I'll be there soon. Bye." I whispered. "Bye. I love you Jungkook." Jimin said.

"You too." I said and hung up.

I looked at Taehyung and he sighed. "I'm better now, you can go." He said and I frowned. "I don't want.. Never mind. I love you." I gave a small smile.

"I love you too, come back soon. I don't want to have to say I missed you the next time I see you." Taehyung smiled and pressed a kiss to my forehead. ( bogo shipda )

"Bye." I whispered. "Bye." I heard him say as I walked out of his room.

Saying bye to him always sucks. I don't want to say it. I want to stay with him and never have to say bye.

And so I turned back.

"Are you sure you're okay?" I asked, peeking my head inside his room.

"Yes Jungkook, I'm fine. Go now. I'll see you later." He chuckled and I nodded. "See you." I waved and smiled.

This time I actually left. I took a long walk home. I wanted to see Jimin but at the same time I wanted to turn around and go back to Taehyung's place.

I groaned to myself and kept walking.

I finally made it home and Jimin was super happy about that.

I put on a smile for him and cuddled with him in my bed.

We talked for awhile until Jimin told me he had something important to tell me.

"What is it?" I asked and Jimin sighed. "We have to break up." He said and I raised an eyebrow.

"Huh?" I was sure I heard him wrong. "We have to break up." He repeated.

"What, why?" I asked, sitting up on my bed. "I'm moving to America for school.. My parents said its for the best." Jimin said and my eyes went wide.

"America?" I asked. "Yes. Long distance won't work Kook. You and me both know that we don't even love each other enough to do that. I love you but more as a friend than anything. I'm sure we'll find other people to love." Jimin smiled.

"Wow. Yeah. Sure. Just remember to call and text and factime. Did you tell Jin hyung?" I asked and Jimin nodded.

"He was the first to know. Then Namjoon, then Hoseok, then Yoongi, then you and I want you to tell Taehyung. Now I need to go home and pack. Love you Jungkook, see you tomorrow before I leave." Jimin pecked my lips and stood up, grabbing his jacket.

"Okay well stay warm. Be careful. I love you too. Have fun in America." I smiled and Jimin nodded.

Then he left.

I was now single and my ex was going to school in America.

Wow, just wow.

a/n :

i-its like uh r-really hot in h-here, isn't i-it ?

qota ; what's ur fav ship in bts ?
my answer ; fav ?? what's that ? I CAnNOt chOOSe STronG poWEr ThanK yOU

qota ; what's ur fav ship in bts ? my answer ; fav ?? what's that ? I CAnNOt chOOSe STronG poWEr ThanK yOU

👽🐰?