seventy - one

Jungkook's Pov :

I ran up to Taehyung and pulled him into a hug, sitting down on his lap.

Taehyung was surprised at first but hugged me back. I'm sure he was confused but I don't care.

I missed him a little and I just felt the need to hug him. The position was kinda weird though.

He decided to sit in a booth so my lower back was pressed against the table and his back was pressed against the seat itself.

"Sorry, I uh- missed you." I chuckled awkwardly and Taehyung smiled. "I missed you too." Taehyung sighed and pulled me close again, resting his head on my shoulder.

It all felt so nice. I didn't know if this was wrong but I didn't really care.

I hated hating Taehyung. But I don't have to hate him anymore. We are both happy with everything.

Except that I want my hoodie back.

"Alright. Give me my hoodie." I pushed him back and he was surprised yet again, maybe at the force. I don't know.

He groaned and took the hoodie off. I smiled and hugged it tight to my chest.

"I'm so happy~" I smiled and Taehyung chuckled. "Give me mine now." He said and I nodded.

Trying to get the hoodie off in the awkward position we were in wasn't working.

"Do you need help Kookie?" Taehyung asked teasingly but I nodded anyway.

His beautifully large hands went to the bottom of the hoodie. He slowly brought it up. Sometimes his fingers would brush my shirt or the skin on my arms, making me shiver.

Finally it was off and in his arms. He giggled softly and held it close to his chest like I had done when he gave me mine.

I was just staring at him. His eyes. His nose. His lips. I wanted to kiss him so bad but I couldn't do that.

I didn't want to be a cheater and so I didn't lean in like I wanted to. I knew if I did lean in that he would do the same and then our lips would touch.

And then bam! I'd be cheating but I will not do that. I am not going to kiss Kim Taehyung.

Instead of kissing his lips I pressed a tiny kiss to his cheek and let small smile set on my lips.

"I feel like such a top right now." Taehyung said and I groaned, smacking his chest once really hard. "Ouch. You're so mean." Taehyung said, rubbing the place where I hit him.

"You are always so sexual. Can't we just hang out for once without you making any sexual comments?" I asked and Taehyung shrugged.

"In this position, probably not. Sitting across from each other, maybe." Taehyung said and I sighed. "I'm comfortable." I whined and Taehyung shrugged.

"That's your choice. I don't mind you sitting here. I like it a lot actually." Taehyung smirked and I rolled my eyes. "You're such a pervert." I sighed.

"Excuse me sir. Can you please take a regular seat? People are getting uncomfortable." A worker asked and I wanted to reply with; Well I'm comfortable so fuck off. But I didn't.

I just smiled kindly and got up to sit across from Taehyung. He went away and I rolled my eyes.

"So it doesn't matter if I'm comfortable? It only matters if the people around me are? That's bullshit. Whoever was uncomfortable can go suck a dick." I huffed out and Taehyung bit his lip, trying not to laugh.