Prologue

Prologue

Being rich and popular is never easy, especially when you're wanted by millions of girls. Sure, it could be fun at times but it's usually the same old stuff.

I go to school in your nice new car that my parents bought. My buddy's waiting for you outside school. Girls crowd around me to admire both the car and me. I flirt a little as me and my buddies walk in. I get a couple numbers, wink a couple of time, here and there.

Then, class starts and I have to endure a couple boring hours or do I? My buddy started to nudge me and handed me a note. I quickly check if the teacher's looking before reading it. Usually, it's about a party or some hot chick and this time, it was both. Some hot chick was having a party tomorrow night but the question is it cool enough for us to go?

Then, a shadow was over me. I looked up to see the teacher holding out his hand for the note. I tried to hide it but failed when he snatched it from me. His eyes scanned over it and frowned even more. He gave me a disapproving look and handed me and my buddy detention slips.

Soon, it was lunch time and I'm damn hungry. I went to my locker to see a couple of girls waiting. I gave them my dazzling smile and noticed how they had practically melt cause of it. As usual, they wanted my number with the excuse so they can just call me whenever they needed help. I didn't give it to them but I did ask for theirs. Sometimes, it's better to ask than to give.

I went to the cafeteria table where my buddies were waiting for me. We talked mostly about our game strategies and a couple parties that came up. We had some fun until a smoking hot girl came up to our table and sat on one of my buddy's lap. The rest of us wolf whistled as she started to whisper something in his ear that made him blush. I can't help but smirk when she got up and he was still speechless.

After school, as usual, I skipped detention and went to practise. We did a couple rounds as a warm up before starting the real practise. The coach yelled at us for not doing it properly when I know damn well that we're doing fine. After a tiring practise, I went for a quick shower before leaving school for the day.

But before going home, I stopped by to pick up my little sister from school. She scrunched up her nose in disgust when she saw me. She took out some cologne Mum got her and sprayed the car.

When we got home, I heated up last night's leftovers before going up to take a 'proper' shower as my sister calls it. Later, we called the pizza since the leftovers weren't much. We stayed up to catch up some schoolwork since my sister insisted. Then, we watched tv until it was late.

After putting my sister to bed, I could hear the sound of my parents coming home. Dad came in busy on the phone while Mum was whining about how tired she is. They both saw me and gave me a small hug before going to their own bedroom.

I went to my room and picked up my phone to see I have millions of texts and a couple of missed calls. Not bothering to reply or call back, I took off my shirt and went to bed. After a couple of toss and turns, I fell asleep, hoping that tomorrow will be different.

*_*

Hey, there! Thanks for reading this! I know it's not much since its just the prologue. But comment and tell me wether I should continue this. Vote if you like it, if you want more of it, add it to your library and if you want to know the latest updates, just fan!