3.3

3 months later;
Cameron Amaya
Right now I'm out with markelle , because melo's at basketball practice and my coach cancelled ours.

"Get anything you want ?" He tells me as we look at the menu .

"Okay ." I smile and we start to order stuff .

As we go back to his house I lay down on his couch as he walks upstairs to his room.

"Aye Cam can you come here real quick ." He says and I get off his couch and run upstairs to his room.

"Can you unbutton my shirt for Me please ?" He asks me and I do as he looks down at me and I look up at him .

"Your so fucking beautiful." He says picking me up and kissing me , this can not happen , i can not have sex with him .

As he lays me on his bed , he takes off my shirt and starts to create hickies all the way from my neck to my belly button .

°
As he gets to my my pants he unzips them and throws them somewhere and grabs a condom and slides it on his dick .

He starts to kiss me and fingers me and puts his fingers in his mouth and licks my juices off his fingers .

"Fuck kelle ." I moan and he slides into me and I scream .

"Damn Cameron you so fuck tight ." He moans and starts to move in and out of me .

"Oh my fuck markelle , deeper ." I moan and he pushes more into me and he automatically hits my g spot and I scream.

"Fuck cam this pussy so tight , who got you this wet baby?" He says and I grip on to the sheets .

"You ." I moan and he pounds hard into me .

"Say that shit louder ." He whispers in my ear , causing me to get more wetter.

"MARKELLE ." I scream and he goes faster .

"Fuck Daddy I'm gonna cum ." I tell  him and he keeps going and I cum and he pulls out.

"Fuck ." He says as he lays beside me and kisses me .

"Your so beautiful ." He says kissing my lips , but all I could think of was melo , and what will I tell him ? That his girlfriend of almost a year cheated on him with a famous basketball player.

As I slowly drift to sleep , markelle wraps his arms around me and kisses my head , I've fucked up and I regret what I just did .

||Thoughts? Comment . 3 votes.
-zoe ||