9

6:54 pm
Day 69

Erin hastily waited outside Yvette's apartment in the cold morning, until Yvette finally opened the door and let her in.

"Yvette oh my gosh!" Erin says plopping onto Yvette's suede leather couch, taking off her coat.

"What happened? Are you okay?" Yvette asks, going over to the kitchen and grabbing two water bottles.

"Yes, yes. But guess who randomly came to Shake shack last ni--" Erin starts before being interrupted by Yvette.

"Shawn." She replies with a smirk, throwing Erin off.

"How'd you know??" She asks with wide eyes.

"He came into the cafe-- more like bursted into the cafe-- and asked where you were. I told him you quit and I couldn't tell whether he was more confused or sad, either way-- it was weird. So then I told him you worked at Shake Shack and I guess thats where he went!!" Yvette finishes, a huge smile complimenting Erin's face.

"He was looking for me!" Erin cheers excitedly. "But I'm pretty sure him and Lauren are still together. I didn't quit that long ago." Erin says, chewing the inside of her cheek.

"But let's view it this way: why would Shawn come to the cafe at nearly 4 am looking for only you? And why would he race through the pouring rain just for you?" Yvette says, making Erin think.

"You're right. But I still know my limits when it comes to a taken man. And although I really like Shawn, I can't show it anymore. Not with the thought of knowing he's with her." Erin says referring to Lauren with a scrunched up face, Yvette giggling.

"True, true. Hey- I almost forgot to tell you! Kian Oakley is already planning another party soon, I don't know when though. But we're so going!" Yvette says excitedly as Erin thinks for a second, remembering what happened at the last party Kian Oakley held.

"I don't know. I don't want to get extremely drunk again and have sex with someone who isn't as into me as I'm into them." Erin says, chuckling at her own words.

"Oh but I forgot to tell you! Someone new applied for a job at Shake Shack, I don't know who it is yet but my manager says they'll be working the same shifts as me!" Erin continues.

"They better not steal my best bitch." Yvette says as they both laugh simultaneously before deciding to go out and grab a bite for dinner, both of them starving.