3

8:13 am
Day 3

Erin sat sobbing on the grass underneath the bridge at the park. Surrounding her, was a crystal clear lake with a rainbow of flowers. She always went to this place whenever she was sad, which was today.

She continues to softly cry, until she hears a voice echo above her on the bridge. With no sun blocking her view, she looks straight up at the toned figure obviously recognizing them as a smile slowly appears on her face. She wipes her tears with the sleeve of her blush sweater before waving to Shawn.

"Hey Shawn!" She says, her voice cracking from crying earlier.

He looks at her with confusion and suspicion not bothering to say hello back to her. "I heard crying, what are you doing down there?"

"I don't hear crying, and this is my secret spot! Do you wanna join me?" Erin says slowly trying to sound happy as usual.

"Well it isn't much a secret anymore and I'm kinda busy today so I'll just see you later." Shawn says before running off, doing his usual morning workout routine as Erin goes back to crying, her head in her hands as she thinks about her lovely, once happy, mother who she admired dearly. Too bad she was no longer alive.

"I love you and miss you mom. And there's this boy... I like him but I'm not sure if he's into me like I'm into him. I'll keep you updated. Love you." Erin whispered towards nothing in particular.