Kion walks off. "I'm going to go find him. Tell Aala I will return much later! Are you coming Ishara?"

"Yeah. See you later mom!"

I hugged my mother before running off following behind Kion into the grasslands. Finding King Kovu won't be easy. He moves around a lot.

"Kion?" A voice calls.

We twitch our ears. It sounds like it is coming from above. We stop walking and look up seeing Zazu the blue hornbill. He's flying in the sky.

"Zazu! Boy, am I great to see you. Have you seen my brother in law anywhere?" Kion asks.

"Yes! In fact, I was just heading back to Pride Rock just for you. He wanted me to report that there's been a trespassing issue again from a lion. Come on, the King is this way!"

Zazu flies off quickly leading us straight to where Kovu is. Kovu is found standing in front of the river.

"Kovu!" I call.

He turns around seeing us rush forward.

I bow, "Greetings your majesty!"

Kovu nods, "Hello Ishara and Kion! Did Zazu report to you both what happened?"

"Yes. In fact, I was already aware of what was going on. I've spoken with Fila the giraffe. She told me that other animals were telling her about a male lion trespassing here at this exact location today. My guard team went out to scout for clues. Ishara and I were about to look for you until we came across Zazu." Kion explains.

"Great, we are all on the same page! Now let's get to the bottom of this shall we?"

I sit down. "Kion told Kiara that he thinks it can probably be that same lion who attacked you last week. I told him I doubt..."

Kovu growls, "I hope not. If I ever see that guy again I swear I'll rip him into shreds!"

"I don't think it could be. But maybe..." said Kion thinking.

"We'll just have to search just like the guard team and as if we can find anything signs of scents or paw prints. It'll help us identify who he is. Does Fila or the other animals remember what he looked like?"

Kion shook his head. "No. But Ishara here can ask one of the animals now for a clear description."

I nod and stand.

"Alright, go on." Kovu ordered.

I walk off without a word. Now who can I ask about a strange lion? I look over to my right seeing a family of elephants.

I walk up to them calmly to not frighten them. They shouldn't be frightened and know that I am apart of the Lion Guard. I have to respect all of the animals with care.

I see the matriarch "Sabra" with her herd close by the river. Some are enjoying the water while others eating grass.

I smile, "Hello Sabra!"

"Ishara?" She questions. "What a surprise visit!"

"Yes. I've come to ask you a few questions."

"Oh, okay."

"Many animals are complaining about seeing a male lion trespassing here at the river. I know you and your herd always hang around here. Have you see him?

She nodded. "Yes, most definitely! I'm the one that told Idi the zebra and he warned his herd about it and then the warning got passed down to Fila and eventually other animals too."

"Okay. Now, here's the next question. Do any of you remember what he looked like?" I ask.

"Hmmm. Muscular, light peach-ish fur, light beige muzzle, underbelly and paws, black nose, emerald green eyes, and a dark brown mane. That's it!"

"Excellent! That'll be all Sabra. Thank you for sharing. The King needed to know this information so we can try to find this guy."

Sabra smiles, "No problem Ishara."

I turn around and run back to Kion and King Kovu. They're still at the river sitting down talking. They quickly stand up after seeing me come forward.

"Well, what did you find out?" Kion asks, anxiously.

"I've spoken with Sabra, the elephant matriarch. She describes the male lion as muscular, light peach-ish fur, light beige muzzle, underbelly and paws, black nose, emerald green eyes, and a dark brown mane. That's it!" I said.

"Interesting..." King Kovu thinks aloud.

"We must search again tonight." Kion suggests. "He wouldn't come out again during daylight where everyone can see him. But at night, he'll have a better chance of roaming free."

"I agree. We should do that then. The both of you back here at the same location tonight. I'll be here waiting." Said King Kovu.

With that, he walks away back home to Pride Rock. Zazu flies above him. Kion and I stay put.

I sigh. "I guess I won't be getting any rest tonight."

"None of us will. But that's okay. We need to protect our Pride and animals. This is too dangerous." Kion says, while laying down.

"Yeah it is. I wonder how is  Fuli and the rest of the gang are doing. You think they've found any clues?"

"Maybe. That'll be great if they did. Let's go find out!"

Kion and I both run to find the rest of the guard team. I can already feel that today is going to be a busy, long, tiring day. But it's all going to be worth it.

I love my job...