Chapter 1

3rd person POV

Rachel carried her son Alexander inside the preschool, it was full of kids running around, playing with each other, it looked friendly enough,

"Here you go Alexander, your gonna make some friends Okay?" Rachel said trying to put her son down, Alex just held on tighter.

"Noooooooooo!" Alex whined, Rachel sighed.

"Now Alexander I don't want to get firm with you but if you keep acting like this I'm going to have To!" Rachel said trying not to let her temper take over, she hated it when her kids whined.

Alex didn't listen and just held on tighter puting his face in his mother's shoulder.

"Alexander Hamilton! Get down right now!" Rachel said firmly, Alex didn't like it when his mother got mad so he did as he was told.

"Thank You! Now run along and go make some Friends!" She said still a little firm, Rachel sighed and walked out and couldn't stop thinking about her son.

Alex's POV

Mommy told me to get down and I could tell she was getting angry so I let go.

"Thank You! Now run along and go make some Friends!" Mommy said still a little angry, I did as I was told and ran off to go make some friends.

I didn't know it would be so hard...

I walked over to some kids they look ... nice ... I think... I build up all my courage, I've always been a shy kid so I didn't have many friends ... OK I had no friends, but can you really blame me I mean I'm only ... 1 ... 2 ... 3 ... 4! I've never been to school or preschool this is my first time and honestly I didn't even want to go but mom got a new job so I had to come here.

I walk over to the kids playing with toy cars some not even the size of their hand and some bigger than their heads.

"U-um" I start Come on Alex you can do This! "H-hi" I stammer.

They don't even look up.

"H-hello" I say again this time a little louder

A few kids glance up but then go back to what they were doing.

"Hello!" I say a lot louder getting a little annoyed, now I KNOW they heard me!

They all look up, some looked annoyed that I ruined their game, others looked surprised.

"What do you Want?" One said snottily to me, he was dressed in a king outfit over his actual clothes, he had a big crown on top of his head wich he balanced perfectly on his head, he also had a red fluffy cape, i thought he looked silly but I didn't say anything.

"Um well my name is Alex and I was wondering if i could play with you guys?" I asked

They looked at each other, then burst out laughing, I didn't know what was so funny, some didn't either but played along.

"Why would we want you to play with us?" The king guy asked rudely "go play with someone else!" Another guy said.

"Shut up Thomas!" (that's Thomas Paine not Thomas Jefferson he's not in the cool kids group yet) the king guy yelled at the one who is assumed was Thomas.

"I don't have to George!" Thomas yelled back.

"That's KING George!" King George yelled, turning back to me, "why are you still here? Go away! Run along now!"

They gave me dirty faces except two who looked sorry for me, I turned around walking away.

Who needs them anyway! I'll make friends with other people! I looked around for someone who seemed nice enough to talk to and become my friend, but as i look around I see everyone in a group of friends and after my encounter with the other kids everyone looks like their going to kill me.