Chapter 16

The plane landed and I woke up in his arms.
"Well someone was tired." RC joked.
"Yeah I was and I still am." I said trying still trying to wake up. Eventually I was able to get up and grab my stuff from the shelf above us while RC grabbed his. Celine and Rene where already off the plane when we got to the stair case leading out of the plane. The fresh air hit me hard and the beauty of London was breathtaking. Right when we got off I was already so anxious to go look around, shop, and be alone with RC again.
"I don't care if you guys want to go hang out somewhere just be careful and try not to get noticed if you want to be left alone. I will be out later in the front to visit with fans. If you want to sign autographs or take pictures go for it. Just remember the first show isn't until tomorrow so you have all day to be together." Celine said sounding very happy to finally be here.
"That sounds great!" I replied back when we walked into the hotel. Which didn't look like a hotel it was more like a penthouse but to me it seemed pretty normal. Nothing phases me anymore after being around them for so long.
"Do you want to just go walk out on the London bridge and talk? Then later we can come back and do meet ups with fans." RC says as my heart starts to beat faster at the thought of doing this together.
"Yeah I would love to babe." I answered putting the rest of my things away. He took my hand sending that nervous feeling through my body. We walked peacefully without saying a single word. No one has really seemed to notice us yet. We got a few people that waved but nothing where we had to stop and take pictures.
When we got to the London bridge we stood on the edge and watched the flowing water below us. I looked over at RC and he smiled at me and squeezed my hand tighter.
"You have something you want to talk about don't you?!" I said breaking the silence.
"How could you tell?" He said smirking.
"I've known you for a long time and I could just look into your eyes and see what's going on?"
"I just can't get over how much I love you."
"Aw, I love you too baby." I said feeling my heart melt away.
"Do you want to married someday?"
Well that was random I thought trying to hold back my laughter.
"Yes! I would love to get married someday and never have to let go of that person." I answered staring straight at him.
"If you had a baby would you want a boy or a girl?"
"Girl."
"Why?"
"Because I had the first 17 years of my life take away from me and I was treated like I didn't belong. So I would love to raise a little girl and let her know that her parents love her and even when life gets messy there's always someone there for her."
RC just shook his head at me and smiled.
"You're so gentle and sweet. I love it."
"What's with all these questions?" I said laughing.
"I just love hearing your responses." He answered and started to laugh.
"Are you trying to drop hints at something?" I say laughing and rolling my eyes at him then leaning over to hug him.
Then I heard a voice call my name before he could answer.
"Are you Emily? And RC?" A fan said recognizing both of us.
"Yeah! It's nice to meet you!" I said to the smiling girl who looked about 16.
"Oh my gosh you are just as sweet and pretty in person as everyone says! I loved your performance in Vegas with Celine! You're amazing! Sorry for obsessing." RC and I looked at each other and just laughed.
"No it's okay I get it, thank you so much!" I said in response to her.
"And you're right Emily is pretty amazing." He said smirking at me and I just rolled my eyes.
"You guys are so cute! I loved your rap you did with your mom RC it was great." She said tearing up before RC thanked her.
"Did you want to get a picture?" I asked politely before hugging her.
"Of course!" She replied just as we took a picture and she thanked us once again.
"Thank you for stopping to talk to me! It was nice to meet both of you!" The girl waved goodbye and we waved back.
"Well that's one fan down a million more to go." I said and RC laughed.
"I love how everyone just loves you and talks great about you on social media."
"You read the things celine fans post? I thought I was the only one that did that" I said bursting out laughing.
"All the time I think it's funny to hear them either obsess or make comments about me and you." He said laughing.
I just shook my head at him and stared into his chocolate brown eyes. What this boy has is so hard to find and I can't believe I found it.
"We better head back now if we still want to do meet and greets with mom outside of the hotel. She should be out soon." He said grabbing at my hand sending chills down my spine.
"Sure!" I said smiling at him before I felt him hold my hand tighter and we walked side by side. How can one person make you feel such an over abundance of joy and love?

~Authors Note~The chapters will start to get progressively longer and more entertaining (hopefully😂) I know right now it's more just conversational but I'm eventually going to start bringing in the drama of this part of the story. I'm not very good at leading up to things like this but I'm going to try to do better. I also want to try and update a lot more so I might try to get something else out today💚💚💚💚
(I fixed multiple of my spelling mistakes when I read over so sorry if I missed something LOL)